Chapter-7

Another Person's POV

"Two macha please...!"

Phana ordered the coffee and sat down at the table when Forth was already sitting. Mark and Ming went shopping with Aarya. Phana wanted to go but Ming already told Forth to keep eye on Phana. Mark was searching for a birthday gift for Phana and Forth doesn't want Phana to know about this.

He loves his life and doesn't want to get into bad books, Mark. He's scarier when it comes to Phana.

"Stop sulking like an abandoned puppy. It's not like you are alone. I am here with you."

Forth said to the other Alpha. Phana sighed and gave him not so happy glare. Soon their order was served.

"How're things going in the hospital?"

Forth tried to start the conversation. Phana took a sip of the coffee and replied.

"Much better than the time Aarya was born. I could finally relax in my breaks."

"Is it hard?"

Forth asked which took Phana off guard. He didn't understand about Forth was asking is hard.

"Care to explain...."

Forth looked at Phana and gave that smile that Phana doesn't need to guess is fake. He now understands what Forth was asking about.

"If you wanted to hear the truth then it's never easy. People tend to think that after marriage things get easier and there will be no hardship...."

"Exactly which I thought before Marrying Beam that it will be getting easier......"

Phana looked at Forth's eyes. It isn't showing any pain or guilt but just the acknowledgment of the bad decisions taken in past.

"Yeah, exactly like you thought Forth but it's just a start of the real journey. You both see a different side of each other which is sometimes full of a bright smile and sometimes with trickling tears. You both have to accept each other flaws. Some days are worst but you have to remind yourself that your partner is there to share the sorrow with you and you should be there for him too...."

Forth nodded his head. He kinda gets relaxed hearing this from Phana. He isn't scared about his future with Ming but the failure in past scares him sometimes. Ming isn't Beam and their relationship isn't like he had with Beam.

He already finished his coffee and ordered a dessert to eat when Phana got a call from someone. Forth just came back after ordering. He looked at Phana who had a frown on his face. Forth sensed something must be wrong to have that seriousness on Phana's face.

"Is something wrong with work or?"

"Kit called just a moment ago. He's still pissed from the stunt you played in his wedding. You gave him a bleeding nose and a purple bruise on his face on his wedding day... Seriously Forth...!"

He smirked. He doesn't regret it any. If Kit wanted to revenge he doesn't mind breaking his bones too. Phana knows the meaning of his smirk. He just shook his head.

"I didn't think will ever gonna see your this side again but I think old Forth is back. The same too much prideful and bitchy Alpha is back from Ming's goodness..."