Chapter-3

Another Person's POV

"Sorry for being late-... Ming!?"

Forth was frozen when he saw Ming sitting in front of him. Ming was stunned to see Forth too. They both stared at each other for a long and burst out in laughter.

"Oh gosh

"Oh gosh.... I was so worried about this date. I didn't imagine it would be you."

Ming said while laughing. Forth nodded his head and took a seat across Ming. He felt the nervousness before the meltdown.

"So your mother forced you to come here too."

Forth said while pouring water glass for him and Ming. He shook his head and replied.

"Mark nag me instead of her. I got sick a week ago. He wasn't able to visit me because Aarya is still a small bundle of happiness and he's still breastfeeding her so I don't want him to get affected. I guess it affected him."

Forth nodded his head. He understands Mark's reason for getting worried for Ming. Mark can't look out for Ming like before after having another little one to care about.

"What's your reason?"

"My mom thinks I am getting older and she wanted to see me settling down before they leave me...."

Forth groans when he thinks about it. Mark nodded his head. He took a sip of water. He understands what Forth is saying. He gets nags from his mother all day about this.

"Well, at least you have to only hear that because my Mae visiting the doctor and concerned about them what happened if I didn't mate. She is worried that if I couldn't conceive or get infertile. I am the only Omega in my family who's unmarked and even had no mate."

Ming said with a groan. Forth can't imagine having his Mae nagging all day.

"It must be hard."

"It is but I can't blame her. She was happy to meet Kit but then it all fall apart. After that, I got so busy with my career that I stopped caring about all these things but now even I feel it won't hurt to settle down with someone I could be happy."

Ming said and looked at Forth but he was shocked to see Forth looking back at him.

"You're right. It won't hurt."

Ming nodded his head. They ordered their lunch and enjoyed it. Forth liked the food and get shocked to hear that the restaurant is owned by Mark.

He attentively heard funny stories from Ming about campus. It felt relaxing remembering the old days. He noticed how Ming avoided mentioning Beam for his sake and only concentrated on him and Engineering.

Then Forth started talking about his company and his work. Ming was quite excited to hear and didn't make Forth felt like he isn't interested in talking.