Chapter-2

Another Person's POV

Ming asked in confusion and regret after a second when he saw how Forth's face changed. He tried to smile and said.

"We are separated since last year and got divorced just a week ago."

Ming didn't see that coming. He lost touch with his senior but he knew how Forth and Beam were always together in college and no one could touch Beam in fear of the Alpha.

If their relationship could end then is there any hope for me in love.....

"I am really sorry-"

"It's fine, Ming. I am happy for Pha and Mark."

Forth said. Ming nodded his head. He doesn't know why it's so weird when they are standing here together. It's not like they have never talked.

"Well, How's your life going? I heard you joined the prestigious college as Professor."

Ming didn't expect Forth to know about this after all he never initiated to contact Forth but maybe he heard that from Phana.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that but I am happy to teach young Engineering kids."

"Are they chaotic like our batch?"

"Nah...they are more subtle than our time of Engineering days."

Ming smiled when he remembered all these moments. Forth felt nostalgic remembering those days.

"You and Kit broke up right after I graduated. What about now? Don't tell me you already had pups..?!"

Ming laughed and shook his head. Forth and Ming started walking in the garden without noticing.

"I got busy building my career and got too late to find any mate for myself."

Ming said. Forth frown when he heard that. It's not like they are in the past day when people despise having an older Omega as a mate. Time is changed and so do people.

"Are you kidding me? I am sure they are people who are dying to be with you."

"It's not what I want, P'Forth. You can understand when we want something more than a need to be with someone. I don't think you have to be first in love to start something new. I learned that in a harder way you can start with care too."

Ming sighed. Forth could agree with Ming. Sometimes jumping straight into love is problematic. Not everyone falls in love at the start of their relationship and not everything last long is based on love. You need everything to make that love last longer.

One thing Ming noticed is that it feels good to talk with Forth again like before. He avoids talking with Forth when Forth and Beam become a thing. He doesn't know why but he always senses how Beam hated his presence around Alpha. Ming understood Beam's insecurity at that time.

"Ming, have-"

"One second."

Ming pulls out his phone and saw Phana's number. He attends the call and soon after heard the greatest news of his life tears formed in his eyes.

"I'll be there in a minute. Take care of Mark."

Ming ended the call. Forth looked at excited Ming. He smiled when he saw his Nong so happy.

"P'FORTH...!!! I am finally become, Uncle... Yahhhhh"

Ming jumped in happiness and hugged Forth tightly. Forth heartbeat stopped when the scent of the happy Omega lingered around his nose.

"Ming..."

Forth pats Ming's head and called his name almost in a whisper. Ming realized what he did and stepped backward quickly. Forth smiled at him.