" toh ap itni chotti bhi nh hai, aur ky khegi"

" beta do you know him" sultan asked his daughter.

" ji abbu, ye mere professor hai college me padhate hai hume"

" oh acha acha, kabhi coffee pr aana, badi pyari bachi hai, Subhanallah"

" uncle aap bhi pyale ho" she said.

" thank you uncle, ab hume chlna chiye" he said trying to take daneer from shehnaaz's hand but she hides her face in her neck.

Shehnaaz feels emotions rushed into her system at high speed, she just met this beautiful little girl and falls in love with her instantly, and her motherly arms hold her carefully.

" looks like she really likes you"

" daneer dadi must be waiting for us"

" ok mein toh bssshhhh hug kar li thi" she said smiling at her.

" fil milenge" daneer said jumping in his father arms.

"Ji zaroor"
***********
" abbu aap pay krke aaye tab tak na mein dominos me order de deti warna aur waqt zaya hoga waise bhi kitni lambi line hai"

" haan haan thikh hai, mere liye ye utt patang cheeze na dalwana," he instructed her.

" okk" she chuckled.
************
Sidharth doesn't know how to cook much, he tried to make something but its ends up burning, so here he is standing in the dominos to fill his stomach as well as his cravings.

" Allah miyan aaj aisa bhi ky hai jo itni lambi lines hai" she murmured waiting for her turn, he smiled, knowing the owner of the voice, he was upset in the morning because of the college off, he thinks he couldn't able to see her, but here she is standing in front of him, talking to herself.

"Bhut khuch toh badla hai par ek cheeze nh badli, tum aaj bhi utni hi bhukkhad ho moti ho jaugi" he stated near her ear.

She turned in anger towards him.
" what do you mean bhukkhad mein" she asked.

" mujhe aur koi nh dikh rha hai"

" apne mujhe moti bola"

" ye sb khaugi har roz to ho hi jaogi waise weight toh pehle se badh gya hai but I dont mind, mein kaam chla lunga," he said looking her from top to bottom

" mein motii nh hu smjhe aap," she stated showing her finger to him.

" ok ok aap jaise hai behad khubsurat hai" he whispered only for her to hear.

" lekin moti toh aap ho gyi hai shehnaaz, double chin bhi aa gyi hai"

" mujhe apse na baat hi nh krni"

" ky mast dikhti hai ye ladki" one of the boy commented.

" suit mein bhi daasu lag rhi hai, haayeee" another one said looking at shehnaaz.

Sidharth followed their gaze and the wave of sudden angerness rushed through his veins, tightening his fist he tried to control his anger.

" Yarr pta nh ishe dekh ke mera ky ky krne ka man kar rha hai" and the next moment the men fall to the ground, the blood gushed into his eyes making them red.

" don't you dare to comment on my wife again, warna anzaam acha nh hoga" he threatened them with his furious eyes.

" maafiii mango" he ordered making him stand holding his collar.

"Maine kha maafi maango"

The crowd gathered to see what was happening, the manager come running,.

" sir what happened" he showed him his hand.

" maine kha maafi maango" he said with gritted teeth, the shiver ran down In their body.

" I am sorry bhabhi" they apologise.

" ish baar chor rha hu agli baar agar kisi bhi larki ke baare me aise kehte mile seedha jail ki hawa khaoge"

Sidharth wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer, she is shivering to see his anger, she had never in her life seen him like this.

He is breathing heavily, his face contorted with rage, clenched jaw and the hostile glare he is giving them, shehnaaz holds his hand in her, rubbing her thumb gently she tried to comfort him.

The manager throws them out and apologises too.

" tum yahan akeli aayi ho" he questioned.

" nh abbu k saath woh supermarket me hai aap shant ho jaye" she said rubbing his bicep.

" shant ho jau, he is saying ill about you aur tum chahti ho mein shant ho jau"

" par ab to sb theekh hai na, apne handle kar lia or maine toh suna bhi nh tha" he glared at her.

" wo..."

" order kro, I will tell them to send it to your house"

" mein le jaungi"

" she..hnaaz" she ordered while he stands beside her all the time.

" ab jao" he mumbled.

" khadoosss hi rhenge" she stated going out of the shop.

" koi ek nazar uthaye tum pe
Ye gawara nh mujhe
Meri ho tum
Sirf meri hi rhogi"

Do like, comment and share with your friends ❤️❤️

Thank you everyone for loving this book so much, it's completed 6k plus votes in the short period, I love reading your comments, and the way you are always excited about what will happen next gives me the courage to write more and more good content.