Book 2

BEEP

My cell door opened. Inside came my nurse wheeling in my lunch.

"Y/N, how are you today? I hope you enjoy today's lunch. I'll be back to get you later for your visiting hours."

I watched as my nurse, Vanessa, walked away and out the door. Things have changed since the whole Myers incident.

Back on the night that I escaped from that barn I managed to run half a mile before some old man in a truck saw me and offered to give me a ride. I didn't speak to him at all when I got in his truck. I was still so shocked on what happened. So, he just drove me to the police station.

Everyone was surprised to see me walk in the doors. There was multiple phone calls made that night. Not to mention a lot of questions. I didn't answer a single one, not until Dr. Loomis came.

Flashback-

"Y/n!"

I turned to see a familiar doctor running towards me. As soon as he caught up to me he hugged me tight.

"Are you okay? I was worried sick when you disappeared! I thought you may had been dead!"

Sniffling my tears away I responded with, "I'm okay.."

He pulled me back into a hug and lead me down to the interrogation room. That's where he asked me a bunch of questions. I told him everything. Including the part where Michael saved me that one time. This made him very concerned but, he made sure to write it down as long with everything else that I said.

Flashback ends-

The reason I'm now in a psych ward was because everyone thought that Michael would be back for me. I'm very grateful they did put me in here. I don't know how I would deal with everyone's questions...I already deal with a lot here.

Halloween is right around the corner...so that means...book 2 is coming along with it🎃

Thank you so much to the people who have supported this book. Over 30k reads...woah. You guys make me feel so so so special and I want to make you guys feel that way too.

Please if you ever need help DM me and I will be there for you like you were me❤️

I never would had thought I would be making a whole different book just for a Michael Myers fanfic but...here we are!🎃

🎃Remember to lock your doors and say your prays because the boogeyman is almost here...🎃