15 (Halloween (1)

I haven't watched "Halloween" in a while so if this is wrong forgive me. I'm trying my best and it's to late to o watch now.

Today's Halloween! I already had my costume on and makeup. I placed a bowl outside on my porch for the little kids trick or treating.

I locked my door and started walking to the car...totally not tripping on my costume while doing so.
(May or may not be based on a true story)

Once I got to Laurie's house I beeped the horn and waited for her to come out. I was shocked to see she wasn't in a costume.

"Hey (Y/N)-" she stopped her sentence and laughed.

"Stop laughing! I thought you would be in costume too!" I laughed while playfully scolding her.

"We're not even going out-"Laurie laughed even harder. I buried my face into my steering wheel and groaned. All that money spent for what?

We started to drive off to Tommy's house. Blasting some Halloween music in the process. Once we got in the neighborhood Laurie immediately turned it off though. Activating professional babysitter mode.

"You go ahead...no way am I going there in this costume."

She laughed again and got out the car and walked to the house. I sighed and wondered to myself why I didn't ask Laurie ahead of time. I took off my costume since I had clothing underneath it. I grabbed my purse and took out some makeup wipes. I wiped off all my makeup sad to see all my hard work go to waste.

Once I was finally done I noticed something in the corner of my eye. It was the guy in the white mask again. He was looking at me from behind a clothings line.

My face scrunched up in disgust at this stalker and speedily walked my way to the house. I knocked on the door to let them know I was here then walked in.

"(Y/N)!" Tommy exclaimed as he ran to me. I smiled and bent down to hug him. "Tommy!" I smiled as I picked him up and spent him around in a hug.

"Ready for today?" I asked. He nodded and said "I want to watch some scary movies!"

I made a confused face and said "does your mom let you watch those?"

"Yeah..."he mumbled. I hummed and said "okay.."

We were both just staring at each other for a while until we eventually both started laughing.

"We got pumpkins to carve! Wanna help?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. I cringed remembering my failed attempt to buy a pumpkin for this exact reason.

When Tommy's parents left we decided to put on a movie first. As Tommy was watching "The Thing" me and Laurie were craving pumpkins. I decided to attempt to make a bat it...didn't end up that good but at least it had...character.

As we were putting on our finishing touches the phone started to ring.

"I'll get it!" Laurie told me while she walked off. A few minutes later she came back and said "Annie just called me...she needs us to watch Lindsey Wallace while she and her boyfriend go do something."

I sighed. It's not like I didn't want to watch Lindsey she was a great kid the only reason why I'm not happy was that Lindsey's parents trusted Annie with their daughter and she's just handing her to her friends.

Laurie went stand outside and waited for Lindsey to come. When she did arrive she immediately went join Tommy on the couch to watch movies.

A few minutes later me and Laurie were still chilling and talking in the kitchen. That was until Tommy and Lindsey ran to us claiming to have seen "the bogeyman"

"Stop filling around...I'm sure you guys are just seeing a shadow." I said feelings kinda nervous.

The kids went back to watching their movie. When they got out the kitchen Laurie turned to me and said "hey...I'm gonna go check on Lynda a couple houses down. Before you showed up she promised to call me and she never did yet."

I smiled and said "be careful." I started to get some snacks ready for the kids. I made more popcorn and brought them each a soda making sure to get them not to tell Laurie or their parents in the process.

I was watching movies with them now not paying attention to the time. As I was about to fall asleep I heard a scream. I jumped up and checked the window.

"(Y/N)! Open the door! Please!" I heard Laurie scream. I pushed the kids away from the window and made them go into the bedroom. I opened the door and begged Laurie to hurry up. Behind her I could see the masked man. Once she entered the house I just kept looking at him. She had to drag me back in order to close and lock the door.

Why did I have to jinx myself like that?

Laurie ran upstairs while I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed one of the knives we used to carve the pumpkins then went upstairs with them. I watched as Laurie put the kids into the bathroom. After she made sure the door was locked she grabbed my hand and ran into the bedrooms closet. While we were in there I kept praying for the children to not be caught.

We heard the door open. I don't know how I Locked it....the back door. Oh my gosh why am I so stupid! I completely forgot to lock the back door!

We heard the steps creak. I held my breath, I couldn't even blink scared we would get caught. Right when we thought he was gone a hand went right threw the closet

"Holy fuck."

(Not spelling checked)

Happy Halloween!🎃 hope you guys had a safe and fun time!