1

Quick A/N: most chapters will be in the first person. Also, you're a child right now.

"Y/N! Sweetie! It's time for you to wake up. We have a big day ahead of us!" I groaned at the sound of my mom waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time 5:36 am. I scrunched my eyebrows and buried my head in the pillow.

"Y/N...we have to go. The moving van will be here in a few minutes. I placed some clothes for you in the bathroom. Change and come downstairs to eat." Mom said.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I slowly dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I changed into my clothes which were some blue jeans and a pink sweater. I walked back into my room and slipped on some shoes and grabbed a hairbrush.

I ran downstairs hairbrush in hand and made my way into the kitchen where my mom and dad were.

"Mommy! Can you do my hair please!" I asked. She laughed and said "of course sweetheart. Sit down and eat while I do it."

I jumped onto the chair next to my dad. My mom placed pancakes and apple juice in front of me. While my mom was brushing my hair me and my dad started a conversation.

"Daddy...why do we have to move? Haddonfield sounds boring! Why can't we stay here with all my friends?"

Dad sighed and said "if we move there I can bring home more money...and more money means more toys. That sounds good right?" He smirked at me.

I crossed my arms and said "it's alright.." my mom and dad laughed.

After five minutes my breakfast was finished and my hair was tied into a ponytail. We heard a BEEP from outside. The movers were here. My dad answered the door and they all greeted each other than immediately went to work with some small conversations on the side.

Once everything was loaded into the moving van and some stuff in our car, we started our drive to Haddonfield, Illinois.

3 hour Time skip~

I had fallen asleep about an hour into the drive. I awoke to the car suddenly stopping. I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see we were in a neighborhood. We were parked on a driveway in front of a house.

My dad looked into the backseat at me and said "we're here kiddo! Our new home"

I stepped out of the car and walked with my mom into the house while my dad was helping the movers bring in the furniture.

"Y/N! This is your room." My mom said with a smile. She softly pushed me into the room and closed the door.

I looked around the room. The walls were white, there was a window showing the front side of the house, there was a light blue curtain on the window as well. It was not too big and not too small. Just the right size for a nine year old.

Once I was done looking around I went back downstairs to see most of the furniture was laid out and only the smaller stuff was left.

Whenever everything was settled in the right place my mom and I decided to go explore the neighborhood and see where I would start school next week. We passed by a park, diner, and a cinema. Lastly, we arrived at my school to be. Since it was still early in the morning school was already in session. We watched as some parents dropped off their kids and left.

We left after a minute or two. As we were walking away we suddenly heard yelling. I turned back around to see what all the noise was about just to see a little boy around my age getting picked on by older guys.

I tugged on my mom's sleeve and said "momma! We have to go help him!" I pointed in the boys direction. She looked and said "honey..that's none of our business. We should go."

"But mommy! What if he gets hurt! We have to tell a teacher!" I begged her until the point she couldn't take it. "Fine, Y/N! Fine! Stay here I'll go get a teacher!" She said.

After waiting five minutes my mom nor a teacher showed up. The bullying was getting bad. The poor boy was on the ground now. I had enough. I took a deep breath and made my way to the group.

"E-excuse me...guys," I said. They all turned to me with confused faces. "The principal told me to come and get all of you except him" I pointed to the guy on the ground. "Something about family." I finished off.

They rolled their eyes and said "this isn't over yet Mikey" and walked off. Once I saw they were gone I hurriedly changed my focus onto the boy.

"Are you okay?! They didn't hurt you right?"

He looked at me for a while...it was like he was studying me. After a few seconds he shook his head no. I sighed in relief and said "good. I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you. I just moved here today." I stretched my hand out to him. He hesitated at first but grabbed it anyway. I smiled and pulled him up.

"Y/N! Where are you? Let's go!" I heard my mom yell. I looked back at the boy and said "well...I better get going bye."

As I was walking away something softly pulled me back. It was the boy. "Michael...Myers." He said. I gave him a soft smile and said "it's nice to meet you, Michael. I hope we can become friends." After I said that I pulled my hand away from his and skipped back to my mom feelings his eyes follow my movements.

"There you are! I was starting to get worried!" My mom said. I looked down with a guilty face and said "sorry...I was talking to a new friend."

She softly smiled down at me and said "it's okay! So..how are they like?" I beamed at her and rambled on about my encounter with Michael. She was a bit angry I went up to those dangerous boys but let it slide for now. The whole walk back was filled with laughter and little mentions about Michael every now and then.

October 14, 1963.
17 more days until Halloween