19

When I woke up I was back on top of the hay. I wasn't chained up surprisingly. I looked around and decided that this would be a good time to escape. I practically ran to the barn door. I paused. What if he was watching me like last time?

I backed away and started laughing.

He really thought he would be able to trick me this time?

My laughter got louder. So loud that Michael ended up walking into the barn, knife in hand. When I saw him it just made me laugh harder.

"You really thought you would be able to catch me this time! Not today!" I clutched my stomach from how hard I was laughing. Michael ended up walking to me and watched me.

"Not talking like usual, huh?" My laughing stopped. I was annoyed now. I walked away from him and sat back down on the hay stack.

"You know, you were way much more fun when we were children. Now you're a boring no good serial killer." I said while looking at him disapproving. That seemed to tick him off. He marched to me and grabbed me by my throat.

I lifted my chin up and narrowed my eyes at him. I may have been acting tough on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out. Where did I suddenly get the courage to purposely piss off Michael Myers.

We held eye contact for a while. It all ended when I sighed and pushed away from him. I sat back down and looked at the ground. I wanted nothing but to go back home. I could feel myself slowly falling apart.

I heard Michael walk out. I decided that maybe today wasn't the day I would be escaping. But, I will escape one day. I'll make sure of it.