12

"Shelby?"

She picked up her head and looked at me, "Oh! Hi (Y/N)!"

"What are you doing here? You gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed.

She laughed and explained to me how she forgot something. When I asked about the bangs she told me that she never banged on anything.

My face turned pale. If that wasn't her then...

"How about you close up early tonight?" She asked me. I nodded my head and quickly grabbed my bag and keys. We locked the door and talked for a minute or so outside the store. I thanked her for allowing me to leave then quickly walked to my car.

"I'm just being paranoid."

"Everything is fine."

Those were the words I kept telling myself. With Michael on the run my mind has just been filled with cautions.

When I finally got home I received a phone call. It nearly made me shit my pants.

"Laurie? What's up?"

"Hey (Y/N)!" She yelled out happily.

I smiled and listened as she said, "If you're not busy on Halloween...could you help me babysit Tommy? I can do it myself! But...it would be so much more fun if you were here."

I knew she was only inviting me because she knew about me and Michael's history together. If only she knew they were siblings.

"I would love too!"

Time skip~

I was in my bedroom watching a movie. I was nearly asleep until I got a feeling I was being watched. I slowly got up and faced my window. My eyes widen.

It was the man from before. The one with the white mask. I felt my heart drop. We were both just staring at each other.

He tilt his head. I tilt mine back. He tilted it the other way. I followed his movements. I slowly blinked and when I opened my eyes...he was gone.

I got out of bed and went double check to see if all my windows and doors were locked.

4 days until Halloween