8

A week later

"I'll make sure she's okay." Mrs. Myers told my mom with a smile. My mom gave her a nervous smile back and turned to me.

"Honey if you need a moment away just tell Mrs. Myers okay? Don't pretend you're okay if you're not." She whispered to me.

I sighed and nodded. My mom has been acting nervous for about ten minutes now. I was ready to hurry and leave.

A couple back and forth conversations with my mom and Mrs. Myers later, we were finally able to go. I gave my mom one last hug and walked out. I was really nervous. I felt as if I might faint any second,

When we got in the car it was a silent ride aside from questions every few minutes relating to when we would get there, and how Boo was doing.

It was at least an hour drive to the sanitarium. I felt bad knowing Mrs. Myers had to drive all the way to my house, then all the way to the sanitarium, then back to my house, then finally her own house.

I hoped my parents would at least give her money for gas. The truth is after the incident, my mom has been paranoid over me non stop. And my dad...he's been drinking a lot now. Him and my mom got in lots of fights now. They tried to hide everything from me but they aren't exactly the quite type while yelling at each other.

I feel as if it's my fault this happened to them. If only I listened to my mom and minded my business that day they wouldn't be like this.

With all these thoughts clouding my mind my eyes slowly fell and black took over my vision.

Time skip~

I was softly shook awake by Mrs. Myers. I lifted up my head from the window and looked around. We were parked in front of this tall building. I turned to Mrs. Myers and whispered, " are we here?"

She turned to me and said "yeah, come on. Let's go see Mikey." I took a deep breath and nodded. I got out the car and walked to where Mrs. Myers stood. I grabbed her hands and walked with her to the building. 

It was intimidating. One look at it and you can tell something goes on in there. When we got to the front desk the lady working there dropped her eyes a little when she saw us.

Mrs. Myers cleared her throat and said "Dr. Loomis called for us." The lady blew her piece of gum and scrolled threw her computer.

"Right threw that elevator to the 2nd floor." The lady told us. Mrs. Myers nodded and walked off grabbing my hand in the process.

I was starting to get nervous now. We were walking into the elevator now. I was twirling my hair till the elevator opened. I took a deep breath and walked out.

We walked down the hallways until we reached a door with two guards in front of it.

Mrs. Myers gave a nod and walked threw the doors with me right behind her.

There he was. Michael Myers. My "boyfriend." I felt tears form in my eyes when we locked eyes.

"Y/N!" He shouted. He jumped out his seat and ran to me. Once he reached me he gave me a huge hug. It almost knocked me down.

My body immediately froze and my breathing got heavy. Michael slowly looked up at me and whispered, "y/n...?"

I was scared. Terrified really. I didn't want to be here. But, I knew I had to.

"Hi Michael..."