2.5 (pt. 2)

After dinner, Judith went straight home. Mrs. Myers decided to stay a little longer and chat with my mom and dad. Baby boo was up by now. She was with Mrs. Myers and my parents in the living room.

Michael and I were in my room talking about random things. That was until he noticed the cut on my forehead. "Y/N! What happened?! Why is there a cut on your forehead?"

I sighed and said, "today before you showed up my mom and I decided to go to a park, and the guys who were bullying you the other day were also there."

Michael clenched his hands into a fist and looked down and said, "Those assholes...I'll kill them all."  My eyes widen slightly. I tried to speak but no words would come out.

Michael slowly looked up a darker look in his eyes and said "I'll kill them all." I managed to catch my breath and say "Michael you can't! That's bad!"

Michael grabbed my hands in his own and said "They hurt you!" I grabbed back onto his hands and said "it's just a small cut! The worse it can do is scar!"

Michael took his hands away from mine and looked away. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he acting this way? It wasn't a big deal.

"Michael...I'm okay...please don't be mad."  I whispered. Michael sighed and turned to me. "I'm not mad...I just don't like that you got hurt."

I smiled and hugged him. I felt him tense from under my hold. Slowly though, I felt his arms wrap tightly around me.

"Michael! Time to go!"

His mom's call for him only made him tighten the hug. I softly sighed and lightly pushed him away. He groaned but backed away anyways.

"I'll see you tomorrow Michael," I said while walking out my bedroom door with him. Michael turned to me and said, "I'll see you at school."

Once we reached the front door Mrs. Myers gave me a smile and a wave goodbye. I hugged Michael one last time and watched them walk out the door.

My mom turned to me with a smile and said "did you guys have fun?" I looked up with her with a smile and said "yeah! I cant wait to see him again!" My mom laughed while my dad scrunched his eyebrows together and said "you don't have a crush on him do you?"

My cheeks flushed a bright red. "Daddy! You can't just ask that!" My parents laughed. Before my dad can say anything else my mom quickly said "well it's bedtime for you love, goodnight." I gave my parents a big smile and said "goodnight!" Then ran up the stairs into my bedroom to change and get ready for bed.

Michaels POV:

As me, boo, and my mom was walking back my mom suddenly looked back at me and said "you and the L/N girl seem to be getting along great." I smiled and said "yeah..."

She gave me a little nudge with a smirk on her face and said "does my Michael have a crush?" My cheeks flushed. I looked away and said "No! I don't!" My mom laughed and said, "I'm just teasing." I rolled my eyes and ran into my room.

I looked at the clown costume waiting for me on my bed. I softly picked up the mask and placed it on my face. I walked in front of the mirror and mumbled, "sixteen more days." I took off the mask and placed it on my dresser. I quickly changed into PJs and climbed into my bed. I fell asleep thinking of those assholes who hurt Y/N.

Your POV:

I had changed into my purple pajamas and climbed into bed. I was staring at the wall thinking about what Michael said earlier. "Kill them..." I thought. He wouldn't do that. He knows he can't. He would get in trouble! I sighed and turned around to turn off my lamp. Something is definitely wrong with Michael...

October 15, 1963
16 more days until Halloween.