A/N: Oops I Did It Again: On Vanishing, + Current Plans

I: what the fuck, alex?

... yeah I know! I disappeared for a couple years! And for that I am very sorry. However, college was an insanely rough time for me, and I became so burnt out going straight from that, from COVID, into university, that I barely had any time in my head for anything other than studying and glimpses of a social life with friends.

However, it started getting on top of me and blah blah taking a year out for my stupid mental health and so I can focus on actually pursuing my creative ambitions blah blah-

SO WE'RE BACK. For a long while. As a lil return I've just published 4 one-shots in one go so, enjoy that!
I can never quite leave this one shot book alone, it just has a special place in my heart and it's refreshing to write up shorts in here while I'm working on longer bits.

II: updates outside of this book
I mentioned  (a few bloody years ago) in my last author's note that I was considering doing a longer fic of some sort, and I've finally decided- I've revised and re-planned for the notion I had of a prequel dating 12K years ago when the First Men crossed into Westeros; If I work on it in good place, might even put it forward for the Wattys as a little marker of my commitment!

Big if, but either way that'll be a refreshing GoT fic outside of the regular stuff to look forward to.

III: updates within this book
I've updated the requests page and I'll pop a little comment at the bottom for people to submit requests too, but also feel free to add them here if you're reading this!