* SCHEDULE *

Heya! Thought I'd just pop in this little chapter at the beginning. Check back to this chapter to know when I'm posting, any questions anyone has, and what I'm working on in order.

I'll be updating this virtually daily, if there are many changes!

HOW MUCH PER DAY I WRITE:
• Currently taking a gap year out of university after doing my first year, and this is partially so I can focus on writing and working on a lot of things I've lost the time for the last few years that I really do miss. Thus, though I don't want to burn myself out and I will be busy working on other projects and also looking after my brother some days, I will have quite a bit of time on my hands.

• As an overall writing goal at the moment I'm doing minimum 2,500 words a day- but not all of that is on one-shots; I'm also doing planning for a potential Watty submission, worldbuilding for something else independent and so on.

• I don't have a strict schedule, but you can guarantee to have a fic once or twice a week.

MY WRITING ORDER

• Least written concepts come first. So, friendships, enemies, and characters I haven't already written about.

• Apart from that it's first-come-first-served unless I'm finding it difficult to write a certain request, in which case I'll inform of any delays below.

TYPES OF REQUESTS
• x reader: romantic one-shots with a canon/reader pairing
• + reader: platonic, friendly one-shots with a canon character and reader
• - reader: one-shots where a canon character and the reader are enemies/dislike each other.
• x/+/- canon: romantic, platonic or adversarial one-shots with a pair or group of canon characters.
• imagines: I imagine you know how this goes but if you don't- given a prompt, I will express the actions, reactions, opinions and so on of canon characters and the reader. examples commonly done include how they met, how they'd react to the reader being hurt, how they'd feel about the reader abandoning them, how they would act if they had to share a bed with the reader (so many cute lil variations you can do on that as well. like sharing a bed if they were just friends, or if they did have the feels low key, or if they had a love-hate relationship).

THE SCHEDULE:

>YOUNG!BRAN X YOUNG!READER [1]: The Boy Who Climbed

> RAMSAY x/- STARK!READER: The Wolf that Flew The Nest

> NED: A Game of Wolves and Whispers [Entry for July Fanfic Contest]

> PETYR BAELISH: Courting with Chaos

> RAMSAY - STARK!READER [2]: The Wolf that Flew The Nest

> YOUNG!BRAN + YOUNG!READER[2]: The Boy Who Fell

> TORMUND: The Real North

> BRIENNE x FEM!READER: A Fair Fight

> THE HOUND: A Toast to Death

> ARYA + READER

>TYRION X READER

THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS
finished my fanfic contest entry for the month, woo! Will be working on the Littlefinger one next before getting on the conclusion of the Ramsay one-shot!

REQUESTS
are requests open?: yes! Feel free to comment any requests as you think of them. Preferably, comment your requests here on the requests section, or on the latest Author's Note- makes it easier for me to keep a track of them!

how long will it take for my request to be written?: I aim to get a one shot out at least twice a week, more if I'm feeling particularly productive- and it's first come first served. I'll keep you updated on the latest user-requested fic below, so you can look at the schedule and get an idea of where your request will be fitted in if it hasn't already been added in <3

last user-requested one shot: petyr baelish x reader: courting with chaos