"We need our little doctor." Wooyoung said worriedly as he watched Jackson's body swell. "I don't know what to do."

___________

Lisa watched more helicopters fly in from the distance.

"Damn it." Lisa cursed as she opened the door to the back exit. "I just want to get to my girl. Give me a fucking break."

She ran inside, the lab was chaos. Most of the facility was caved in. She heard groans from the bodies crushed under concrete and debris. She checked their faces quickly, making sure none of them were her own soldiers. She would have stopped to help but she needed to make sure her own people all got out of there first. That Jennie got out of there.

She checked the room Jennie had been in before and Lisa found that she wasn't there. The security guy was still on the floor and Lisa checked his pulse. Dead. As she expected.

Lisa tapped him on the chest quickly.

"I'm sorry for killing you." Lisa apologized before running out of the room.

She heard shots in the distance.

"Damn, they're still in here." Lisa cursed to herself. There was no other reason for there to be a minor battle raging in the middle of a caved in underground lab unless her soldiers were still there after all.

___________

Bambam finally got to Lucas at the top of the hill, still refusing to look back at the chaos that was that explosion.

"Did Lisa make it out?" He asked Lucas as he set Jennie down again to check her.

"I haven't seen anyone other than you and Felix outside the facility. I think he got caught in the blast too." Lucas said. "I'm sorry sir, I shouldn't have shot the pilot. This is all my fault."

"If you hadn't they would have gotten me or Felix and we would have been fucked." Bambam assured him. "The trap wouldn't have been set off at all and we'd probably all be dead."

"Our guys are trapped now though. What if I killed them by taking out that copter?" Lucas asked, choking the tears back at the thought he might be the reason his comrades might be dead now.

Bambam was checking Jennie's pulse and he cursed, her pulse was light, too light.

"Give me the phone." Bambam urged, ignoring Lucas' pleas. He needed to get Jennie help first before even helping him calm down.

Lucas handed him the satellite phone.

Bambam called Haein.

"You still alive?" Bambam asked as soon as the line clicked open.

"Barely, I'm surrounded." Haein said ruefully.

"I need your help."

"What's wrong?"

"We need a hospital for the doc. She's hurt. She's barely hanging in there and Jisoo won't be able to fix her. Can you come get her? Send someone?" Bambam asked desperately.

"I can't get out of here to come get you. There's too many soldiers surrounding the property right now but there's a military hospital twenty miles from where you are. I'll call ahead. You'll have to leave her outside if you don't want to get arrested though."

"I don't care if they take me! I need to save her for Lisa."

"Take her to the north entrance and leave her by the door, I'll have the nurses come out and find her, there's no sense in them taking you in too."

Bambam thanked him before hanging up.

Lucas handed him the keys to one of the suv's.

"You guys will be stranded until I get back." Bambam noted in worry.