"Me? What I did?"

Beomgyu smiled softly as she rolled her eyes and laid her head against her arms.

"Are you tired?"

"I didn't get any sleep last night." She said quietly as her eyes were almost closed from tiredness.

"I know where you can sleep and not be bothered. And it has A/C."

"The learning room?"

"You're learning." He smirked making Lei chuckle.

"That was a horrible one."

"Oh come on, it was great."

*****

Lei softly laid her head against her knees as she closed her eyes.

"Why are you laying like that when you've got a boyfriend to lean on?" Beomgyu teasingly raised his eyebrows making Lei open her eyes and look at him.

"You're annoying."

"And you love it."

He opened his arms as he invited her in. She smiled softly as she leaned against him, comfortably closing her eyes.

Beomgyu laid his head back against the small couch as he looked at the calendar on the wall.

He didn't want to think about time.

If he did, he would just be pessimistic.

But it was hard not to be.

They had three weeks left.

It may seem like a lot, but to him it wasn't really enough.

*****

"Shh, you're gonna wake them up."

Lei furrowed her eyebrows before opening her eyes.

Her gaze met Theo and Sara, who stared at her with bright eyes.

Lei quickly lifted her head from Beomgyu's shoulder and looked at him.

He had fallen asleep too.

She looked at the clock as she tried to find out how long they had been in there.

"It's 11:30, time for lunch. Ms. Sally sent us to look for you." Sara smirked as she looked between them.

Lei softly tapped Beomgyu's shoulder, but he didn't budge.

"This is how you do it Ms. Lei." Theo said with a small smile as he got on the couch and pulled on Beomgyu's hair, making him immediately lift his head off the couch.

Lei let out a small laugh as he looked around in confusion.

"That's how I always wake him up. He hates it when people touch his hair." Theo informed as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Really?" Lei asked with a smirk as Beomgyu's eyes focused on Theo with a glare.

"You."

"Let's leave Sara!" Theo giggled as he pulled Sara out of the learning room.

Lei stared after them with a small smile as she shook her head.

"You don't like when people touch your hair?"

"I hate it." Beomgyu said as he wiped his eyes.

Lei reached to touch his hair, but he stopped her before she could.

"No."

Lei looked at him in amusement as she reached with her other hand, managing to get her hand in his mop of hair.