"You had no right!" Nyx snapped.

"He had every right," Cailleach said in a deadly tone. "We are the fools who have failed her and her chosen. The moment Phineas took her, we should have told them everything." The old woman continued to hold Pixie as she spoke. "Please do not judge us too harshly, my child. In our immortality, we often forget what it is to really live. Ask what you will and we will answer what we can."

"Can we stop the shadow spell Erebus has infected her with?" I asked quickly. Might as well cut right to the point.

Nyx stepped forward, "Not entirely. As the doctor already knows, he can stop the spread temporarily, but the stone is infected, which means so is her soul. There are possibilities, but we aren't certain if they will work. Please understand, that we aren't trying to be vague on purpose. This is all new to us. Erebus has never placed a part of his own soul into someone before. This isn't just a spell, he has literally connected himself to her."

Sean spoke up, "Okay, well beyond my light, what are our options?"

"Letting North turn her completely will release his hold, but it will also remove her Fae magic. She would be a vampire only, and it might break the bonds you share since she would technically be dead." Nyx said with a sour look.

"Going to Rion and seeking his magic to override the spell, but as Typhon warned, that has a whole new set of risks," Odin added.

Selene cleared her throat, "Kota can claim her and give her a turning bite to break the spell as well. He has the ability to turn her into a werewolf. I do not know what impact that might have on her magic or bonds."

"Completing her bonds," Loki said quietly. Cailleach glared at him. What was that about?

"How will that help?" Silas asked.

"Completing her bonds allows her to access her Fae magic fully. A Fae isn't whole until they've found all of their soulmates, it's like pieces of her soul are missing," Brigid said. "It is possible, considering her lineage, that her magic combined with her chosens' would be sufficient to break the bond and destroy the binding stone."

Pixie looked at Brigid, then Cailleach, "How many?"

"I don't know. I thought I did, then you met that one," she pointed at Brandon who blushed crimson, "and it was anyone's guess, not to mention the stubborn one." Cailleah turned to Triton, "If someone could get his charges in line, it would certainly help."

"Don't look at me ya old biddie! I've been trying. He's stubborn as they come," Triton sassed, then nodded at Silas, "At least he was willing. Maybe he can get Axel to see reason?"

Silas gaped, "Wait, Axel is yours also?"

"Did you think it was a coincidence that both of you work at the aquarium and have a love of all things to do with the ocean?" Triton laughed, "We haven't even gotten to the fun part, my boy! Wait until you get your tails," he chuckled. Silas looked like he was going to faint.

"Did you say t...tails?" he sputtered.

"God of the Sea and Merfolk, Silas. You stopped being fully human the day you accepted my claim, I just haven't had a chance to show you yet. I was hoping you and Axel would be able to learn together, but he's being an ass." Tritan replied.

"Ass is an understatement," Loki said under his breath.

"If our calculations are correct, we believe the other two members of the Toma team will also be her soulmates," Owen added.

Pixie was watching but didn't speak. I noticed she was paying close attention to Loki. I think she has the same suspicions I have. Was it even possible?

"So you all have theories, but no real answers is what I'm hearing," Nate finally said in an exasperated tone. "Can you at least suggest how we move forward for now? Should we find Raven and Corey?"

Cailleach answered this time. "We need to get Triton's errant charge on board first, then yes, you should seek out the other two." Once again she pointed to Brandon. "If you are her soulmate then the odds are high that your brother is as well. That would explain why your claim has not made itself public yet. Most likely they are waiting to claim both of you at once, considering he's a drama queen," she rolled her eyes. "And you, little one," she spoke to Eveleen, "you need to prepare for a second claim. I'm not the only Goddess that has ties to you." Her eyes went wide at the old woman's words. "Now, I need to speak with a couple of you individually. This might be a good time for some of you to speak with your charges as well. Stop being cryptic and answer some damn questions for a change." The woman stood and walked towards Owen. "You're first grey eyes." His face paled.

Author's Notes:  Not sure why I imagine Cailleach and Triton arguing like an old married couple, but it just works so I rolled with it.