Hello!

Hi ! Welcome dear readers! I am very honored that you took some of your time to read my first book! As a literature student I've always liked writing. That's why, today, I updated my first book! I really hope you enjoy it. I've worked on the plot so that I can offer you the style of well made story I love to read on this app. :) 

Disclaimer!

- This story is pure fiction!

- The images I use are not mine (if they are, I'll mention it)

- If it resembles another story in any kind of way this is a pure coincidence! This plot comes straight from my imagination. 

- Omegaverse (explanations are at the end of the chapter)

- I am not a native English speaker. Constructive criticism is always welcome though, please feel free to correct me!

- Mature Content ( as I said there will be warnings but it plays a big part in the plot)

- Boy x boy, if you are not familiar with it or uncomfortable please leave before spreading hate.

- This story is mine, I’ve spent time working on it. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, however I am open to translations, just ask me before, I will answer as fast as possible :)

~~~

Introduction to omegaverse:

Omegaverse is a genre that takes place in an alternate universe where there are six genders. In addition to being a man or a woman, you are also an alpha, a beta, or an omega: classifications based on precise physical and behavioral characteristics. This classification is often a hierarchical social status where alphas are considered superior, betas are ruled by alphas, and omegas are treated as inferior by all. Common Omegaverse tropes include omegas going into heat, attracting mates with pheromones, and male pregnancy.

Alphas: Some commonalities for Alphas are that they might be in elevated positions of power, whether their regular social standing or whether they’re put into leadership positions. They’re going to be the more dominant sexual partner in a relationship. Also, they have active control over their scent and can use it to influence others. They are stronger, taller and faster than any other gender.

Betas: Betas make up the majority of the population.

They are mostly regular people with no fancy additions, and because of this, they might be devalued in the world-building because they are not special. In the same way that Alphas and Omegas are.

Omegas: Omegas tend to be viewed as more vulnerable or submissive. They also tend to have less control over their bodies than Alphas and Betas. Moreover, they can typically get pregnant regardless of their biological sex or primary gender.

Heat: is the time when the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate, or just hide away until the heat is over. If they have an Alpha mate, they will never leave their side unless they need to get their Omega food or water. Mainly, they have sex and then rest. They keep a watchful eye over their Omega, listening to them and caring for them. But in bed, they still are the dominate ones. If an Omega has no mate, that could be dangerous to even leave the house. They could get raped and forced into all of this, even if they protest and try to run. So they basically lock themselves in a room and use many toys to get through this. A good part about this heat is that the Omega will self-lubricate, which means they only need to prep the Omega a bit more have sex. During these heats, the hormones in an Omega go all crazy. A strong scent is released during the heats, causing the Alphas to smell it and chase after the Omega.

Rut: is a period of time when the alpha becomes horny mainly due to abstinance or their partner. The sex during a rut tends to be violent and expressive, making it dangerous for their partner. Some people are into rough stuff and pain kinks, but the issue here is that the ruts tend to strip away the Alphas’ control, which means they can’t guarantee their partner’s safety.

What is a nest?
    A nest is usually a place where an Omega can be comfortable, whether if he is in heat or just having a bad day. It can be a closet or a couch, a small room or a bed. It will usually be filled with soft things, the most smelling like his/her mate if they have one. It usually makes them feel comfortable in all times, even if they feel they are about to murder someone. With Omegas being the small fragile creatures they are, it can help them rest. As they get closer to their delivery date, they will most likely spend more and more time in their nest with their Alpha.

Mates: In this strory I chose to let mating be a choice and not like a soulmate thing. There are exceptions though that's why you should read my book lol.

That's it for the moment!
Thank you, hope you enjoy my book :) don't forget to vote if you like it!
Naneun sunglasses