Chapter 2

~~~

Haechan was peacefully cutting the remaining onions while Shotaro was playing with his dolls on the floor. He had helped Haechan washing the vegetables and showed him where to find what he wanted in the kitchen.

The new babysitter was still a little anxious, he didn't want to make a bad impression. He used to have a part time job at a convenience store but this wasn't a part time job. He was responsible for a child.

Shotaro seemed like a good kid, he was well mannered and reserved, very docile. It was not surprising, growing around such powerful alphas might have influenced him. He realized once again how society was made: alphas ruling the world and omegas being in their shadows.

As a dominant omega, Haechan, came up to the very same conclusion a long time ago. Son of both omegas he was abandoned at the age of two. Dominant omegas were nothing but problems to their parents, most of them died, which resulted in feeding a child that wouldn't even support their parents in the future. Or they were sold as sex slaves for their heanvenlike features. No-one wanted a regular omega when they could f*ck a dominant one... Life feeds on life...and Haechan was lucky enough to have survived until his first heat without much trouble.

He then looked at the younger omega who was still playing. A small smile formed on his lips. Shotaro was a regular omega, he could sense it. He hoped the little boy could grow into a confident and intelligent beauty without problems.

"How old are you, Shotaro?" the older omega suddenly asked.

"I'm foive." he said, showing five fingers to Haechan.

"Wow, you're such a big boy! I'm 19 years old, I finished school not long ago."

"Really?! I- I'm in kindergarten, next year I'm going to the- the big boy school my uncle said." Shotaro replied, stuttering a little without looking at Haechan.

"Yeah, you're going to learn how to read, of course you'll be a big boy too!" exclaimed Haechan.

"But the alphas in my school say I'm small..." whispered Shotaro with a sad tone.

"No! Don't worry one day you will be as tall as me, maybe even taller!" cheerred Haechan, putting his hand over his head.

"Is it true?"

"Of course, you just need to wait. Don't let alphas annoy you, they are dumb." answered the older omega.

"Yeah, alphas are stupid except for Sungchan." mumbled Shotaro.

" Who is Sungchan?" Haechan asked, seeing the young omega smile at the name.

"Sungchan is my friend! He is an alpha, he is reeeaaally tall and kind. He defends me against the other alphas."

"He must be very kind then. You should ask your uncle if you can invite him one day."

"I don't know... Uncle doesn't like people. He only likes Jina and me. But don't worry! I'm sure he will like Channie hyung too!" he exclaimed.

Haechan just hummed and finished what he was preparing before, putting the food on the table. He wasn't really confident about the last statement. From what he had smelled Shotaro's uncle seemed to be dominant alpha... He then remembered his encounter with one of them this morning and had to stopped himself from cursing. Enough thinking, let's eat.

The evening went on pretty well. Shotaro was well behaved which made everything easier for Haechan who tried to make the little boy talk. He learned that the young omega really liked to dance, hated spicy food and of course loved his friend Sungchan who seemed like a really good kid to Haechan.