Chapter 3

~~~

After walking Shotaro to school Haechan had nothing to do. He decided to spend his morning looking for fun activities to do with the young omega. He also planned to buy some groceries. Shotaro's uncle seemed to eat ramyeon every day since the kitchen was almost like a supermarket aisle full of whatever ramyeon that existed.

Alphas were so lucky, they could eat unhealthy food and not get a pound. Haechan had to be careful if he didn't want to look like an actual chocoball as his friends liked to call him. He wanted to make nice and healthy meals for Shotaro.

He suddenly got a text from his best friend inviting him to eat out for lunch. He even said he would pay: FREE FOOD. Okay maybe this once Haechan would forget about calories. He looked at the location on his phone. It was quite far away. He should hurry up.

...

A bag in hand, Haechan started walking to the nearest underground station. Hopefully, it wasn't the rush hours so the omega could stroll peacefully in the maze of tunnels. He even found a seat in an "omegas only wagon".
A bunch of them were standing next to him on his way to the restaurant. They seemed to be highschoolers with their cute uniforms.

"Did you see the news ?! There is another dating scandal!" one of them said like an old lady gossiping about the neighbors' affairs.

The others looked at her wanting more information.

"Who is it this time?!"

"It's with Kang Mina and Lee Mark! Both their companies have been working a lot together these past months. People suspect it's because they are dating!" she answered, squealing.

"But aren't they both alphas?"

"I know but Lee Mark is a dominant alpha while Kang Mina is a regular one which means they could have kids together. Oh my god, imagine how handsome their kids could be!" she explained like it was a major political affair.

"Yeah, I don't see them with omegas, apparently both of them scare every omega they meet." one laughed.

"How can you be scared of an alpha like that, I wish I had a mate like Lee Mark." another said fangirling as they stepped out the wagon still gossiping.

Haechan giggled quietly, he always liked gossiping with his omega friends. He was no different. However, the omega didn't share the same opinion of view about dominant alphas. So far, they appeared to be arrogant and despicable. Their constitution only made them superior to others.

His thoughts were interrupted by the metallic voice of the underground announcing his stop. He quickly got up from his seat making sure he didn't drop anything.

The fresh air hit him once he got out. He could finally breathe, it was way too hot in the underground. Haechan didn't take the tube, the only times he had to take it was to hang out with his friends. That's why he quite liked this place, on the contrary to many. Maybe because he never used it during the rush hours...
The streets of Seoul suddenly became smaller and busier. People were enjoying the cool weather, there were couples holding hands, friends laughing and tourists taking pictures. It made Hacehan realize he should enjoy the little pleasure of life more often.

His phone buzzed indicating him that he had reached his destination. It was a pretty café with a restaurant part. There were plants everywhere, it smelled so good. In some kind of way it reminded him about Shotaro's uncle's scent. - He didn't even know the dominant alpha's name... Haechan guessed his surname was Lee but as for his first name, he had no idea. - The dominant alpha had a refreshing yet strong scent. Haechan didn't like alphas scents since they were oppressing but it was totally different with the despicable alpha. It was a scent one couldn't get tired of.