Prologue

~~~

It was 6.30 am, the streets of Seoul started to fill up with workers. Some dressed in suits with light coats or casual clothing, they were all walking at a fast pace. The weather was quite nice today, the sun slowly rising, it sure would be magnificent by the sea on the East coast. Haechan whimmerded a little before fixing his backpack and hiding his face in his coat.

He didn't want to be annoyed by the group of drunken Alphas that were walking straight in his direction. Too bad for him one of them happened to trip and stumble onto him. The omega made himself tiny and quickly continued walking forward.

"Hey!" one of them shouted at him.

Keep walking, you're almost there, Haechan thought.

Too late, he was harshly grabbed by the said alpha. He winced while trying to get out of his grip.

"Calm down cutie, I just want to talk. It's not everyday that I see such a beautiful omega alone in the streets. Wanna come with us?" he then said slyly, with a look in his eyes that definitely did not please Haechan.

"I'm sorry sir, but I have work in ten minutes and I don't want to be late." Haechan answered politely, still trying to escape his grip.

"It's not a problem baby, I could pay you much more than you could ever earn by yourself~ And it's 'daddy', not 'sir'." the man said with a smirk.

Disgusting b*stard, thought Haechan trying not to spit on him. He didn't even deserve it, animals like him should never be able to touch nor approach omegas.

"Let go of me ." Haechan calmly replied, trying not to tremble at the strong alpha's pheromones.

The alpha only smiled more while the others were laughing at the obviously weak omega.

"Let me go!" Haechan shouted one last time sensing his legs giving up.

God sometimes he hated being so fragile.

He was suddenly grabbed backwards and pulled out of the alpha's hands. Someone growled deeply which made Haechan completely lose control of his legs. If it wasn't for the person behind him holding his waist, he would be on his knees by now.

"Leave that omega the f*ck alone, his shouts this early are pissing me off. Go rent some if you're not capable of seducing one by yourself." they said in a deep angry voice while their strong pheromones were spreading.

It was nothing like the first alpha, much stronger to the point that Haechan had trouble breathing. A dominant alpha, he quickly thought. Today was definitely not his day... The other started to back off knowing there was no good in dealing with an angry dominant alpha. They were stronger, faster and often had high social status. The alphas even almost pitied the little omega who looked like he would pass out any second.

Once they were gone the stranger let go of Haechan who stubbled and leant on the nearest street lamp, catching his breath trying not to throw up on the spot.

"You better hide those pheromones of yours, no doubt alphas like them annoy you. If I catch you bothering one of my mornings again, I won't let it go." the dominant alpha warned leaving just after.

Haechan quickly looked up after,  "You d*nm f*cker, you were just born lucky, I hope you never find your omega, poor thing anyway they wouldn't be happy with you..." he mumbled.

The man was tall, like every dominant alpha, his dark blue suit highlighted perfectly his board shoulders and raven hair. His jaw was as sharp as a knife and dear Lord those thighs . If he wasn't such a jerk he would surely be the omega's type.

Haechan then remembered what the stranger said, "hide those pheromones of yours". The omega never had pheromones, he was a dominant omega, which meant his pheromones would only start spreading after his first heat once he got 20 years old. His birthday was in a few weeks though, that may be the explanation. He should start taking inhibitors quickly. If he had only a few weeks more to live he should at least live them in peace.

Dominant omegas like him often had tragic endings. They were different from regular omegas, their scent was sweeter, their features heavenlike, made to seduce, alphas often felt the urge to claim them and protect them. However, these gifts were not free, 80% of the dominant omegas usually died during their first heat. Their body not being able to handle the pain. They usually died of dehydration and exhaustion in a few days without their mate able to meet them on time. 

The klaxon of a nearby car suddenly pulled him out of his transe. He looked at the time on his phone. Bloody hell, he was going to be late for his job interview!  Haechan started running, this time not minding about the weather nor alphas...

~~~

Hope you enjoyed this small introduction, I plan to make the next chapters longer!
Don't forget to vote it means a lot to me ! It was your writer Naneun Sunglasses:)