Chapter 22

~~~

"Ah fuck!" Haechan moaned loudly as Mark pounded fast into him.

He threw his head back, breathing hard as pleasure built up inside him. His fingers gripped the alpha's back as cursed another time.

It had only been a few hours since the two of them had a deep conversation and yet they were fucking as if nothing happened. Donghyuk woke up in the middle of the night sweating from his heat. Hopefully, Mark was still near him, sleeping on the other side of the bed. At first he didn't want to wake up the alpha so he tried to take care of it himself but the pheromones soon did it for him. That is how they ended up in a heated sex session once again.

"Ah! It's so good!" he cried.

Mark glued himself to the dominant omega, he brushed Haechan sweaty bangs off of his forehead and went for a passionate kiss. The alpha felt incredible. His mind was going crazy from overstimulation. He loved the way their skin brushed and slapped against each other, the way Haechan's pheromones filled his nose. He couldn't get enough of it, their compatibility was insane. He suddenly moaned as Haechan contracted against him, orgasming. This only made him reach his high as he thrusted a few more times while cuming.

Mark breathed heavily against the omega's neck. It took him a minute to fully regain his mind. He started to pull out when Donghyuck stopped him.

"Stay inside. " said Haechan.

"It's too dangerous, we're only using condoms as contraceptives right now."

"I don't care, I need you inside."

"Hyuck, I don't want your child yet."

"Why? You don't want me?"

"I want you, not a mini you, one is enough for the moment." he laughed as he thrusted out of the omega.

Donghyuck whimpered a little.

"Don't tempt me Hyuck, we need to sleep."

Mark cleaned the latter and himself before both of them went back to sleep. The alpha gently held the other to bring him by his side. Donghyuck let a small smile spread on his lips and looked up. He carefully watched Mark's face.

"What is it ?" asked the older one sensing Haechan's gaze even with his eyes closed.

"Nothing."

"Mmh, then sleep, you need to rest."

The omega put his head into Mark's chest as an answer.

...

Donghyuck suddenly jolted awake as he thought about Shotaro. Did someone take care of the young omega while he was in heat?! He got out of bed as quickly as he could and searched for his phone. He rushed down the stairs and met a fully dressed Mark talking on the phone. The alpha turned his head at the dominant omega with a questioning look.

"Where is Shotaro?" he mouthed not to make a sound.

"Jina." mouthed back Mark.

Haechan let out a relieved sight as he sat down on the sofa. He rubbed his eyes and listened to the alpha talking as he watched the view once again.

"Keep me updated...okay...okay." the businessman said just before he hung up.

He tapped a few more things on his phone before he watched a sleepy Donghyuck fight to fully wake up.

"Do you want to sleep more?" he asked.

"No, I'm okay."

"Do you want to go outside then? I'd like to show you something."