Chapter 25

~~~

"Are you stressed out?" Renjun asked with a worried frown.

"A little but I'm also excited for this."

"So am I!"

Haechan looked at Renjun with a smile.

"We should have done this sooner but it was too chaotic to even think about it." said Donghyuck while looking at his fingers.

"I understand, you don't have to feel pressured. I can't wait to meet him officially though, he's your mate after all now."

"Yeah, I hope y'all get along. I really want to meet his friends as well." Haechan smiled again.

"I'm sure he'll like me." said Renjun with a devilish smile.

"Mm let's see..."

"Hey! I'm super nice, talented and funny." bragged the smaller one.

"You're also modest, I see." Donghyuck mocked.

Renjun faked a loud gasp and pretended to pout, looking back at his text book.

"Whatever, we need to study." he mumbled.

Haechan agreed and looked back at his notes.
It was May now. Mark and Haechan had managed to keep their relationship quite secretive for almost 3 months. It wasn't a secret anymore that Mark had a mate but only a few pictures of them together circulated. Hopefully, the quality of the photographs were always too poor to recognize the dominant omega.

Haechan secretly enjoyed being talked about. He found it funny to hear people questioning his identity around him.

The dominant omega liked his studies so far, he enjoyed every moment of his new life. He made a lot of new friends as he found himself closer to Renjun once again. He missed the omega deeply and felt relieved to have him close once again.
His fingers played with the pencil he had in hand while his mind went somewhere else. He thought about his conversation with Mark a few weeks ago.

...

Flashback

Both the dominant alpha and omega were sitting on the garden sofa. Mark had a book in hand as Haechan was reviewing one of his courses. The businessman laid down on the L part of the sofa. The younger sat next to him, his limbs up against his torso as he rested his notebook on his knees. Their shoulders were touching from time to time.
After another 30 minutes the omega finally decided that hee had enough of it and closed his notes as he put them aside and rested his head on Mark's shoulder. Closing his eyes he enjoyed the sunlight that warmed his body. He unconsciously pushed his nose onto Mark's neck to enjoy his smell.

Mark and Donghyuck's relationship improved a lot. The omega discovered small habits that he didn't notice before. However, he did not feel close enough. The omega wanted to know more about his mate so that he could be a better partner. Mark had been an incredible mate so far and Haecchan wanted to reciprocate this feeling in the dominant alpha's heart.

For that, the omega came up with an idea. A few days before, the dominant omega thought about introducing their friends to each other. He knew that some of them played a huge part in Mark's life and so did some of his friends in his life. He realized that Mark and Renjun had only exchanged a few greetings despite seeing each other a few times. Donghyuck wanted them to meet, after all they were his favorite people (Shotaro included).

"Mark?"

The elder hummed indicating that he was listening.

"I have something in mind but I'm not quite sure it's a good idea..."