Chapter 14: The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Vanitas: Love? Me? Don't be silly Glynda. It's revolting, why would anyone would love someone like me.

I then walk off, going to my dorm room, as I was pass some students I could see their eye. They are afraid of me, hate me but I don't care and continue to walk towards my dorm room, as I open the door I could team RWBY were all there.

Ruby: Vanitas your-

Vanitas: I think you all should go back to your room.

Ruby: What? But-

Vanitas: After to day incident the other students probably see me as a monster or a villain. I think it's best that you guy shouldn't associates with me anymore.

Blake: Vanitas, this is nonsense. We stayed with each other for months you can't just cut off our friendship like that!

Yang: I agree with her on this one Vanitas, we are friends after all.

Weiss: As much as I said I dislike you but I still see you as a friend someone that I respect.

Ruby: Please Vanitas don't close yourself off, we are here for you.

Vanitas: This is my burden to carry. I will still help you guy if you need but I just don't want to involve you guy into my mess.

Ruby: Vanitas-

Vanitas: Please, Ruby.

I turn away not facing them

Ruby: *sob* It okay, we will respect your wishes.

Vanitas: Thank, for everything.

They pack their stuff and we say our goodbyes.

Vanitas: *sigh* It's really is quite without them.

I walk to one of my boxes that fill with magical items, I open it looking inside until I found it.

Vanitas: Ember Pendent, make the wearer fire resistant as long as they wear it. I will give this to her tomorrow.

I put it on the table before going to my alchemy table and start making potions. After sometime I found out what I wanted to make, some what of a enhancer since now I am all alone again and my enemy will be growing larger.

Vanitas: Alright let try this out.

I drunk the potion suddenly I feel my heartbeat beat faster and faster. My chest start to feel pain before all body did. It was like my inside are charging rapidly.

Vanitas: Haaaaa!

It's start getting harder to breathe and keeping my eye open was getting harder before I can do much I passed out.

Pyrrha POV

"Vanitas: I'm sorry"

I continue to walk down the hallway, remembering what Vanitas said to me. Team RWBY have returned to the dorm room, Nora and Jaune was happy but not them, all four of them look sad.

As I walk to a vending machine I heard a scream of pain coming from the far left in the corner of the hall. I quickly ran towards seeing only one room. Room 069, Vanitas room. The screaming come from in there.

Pyrrha: Hold on Vanitas I will-

As I was about to grab the doorknob I remember what Jaune said to me. I hesitate, not wanting to go back on my word with Jaune but if something is happening to Vanitas I can just look the other way like nothing happen.

Pyrrha: Vanitas! Is everything okay?

I knock on his door but no one answer. I bang harder on the door until I use my body to break in.

Pyrrha: Vanitas!

He was lying on the floor with bottle on the ground, help him up seeing that he have. His hair was flame-shaped like and sticks up, his eye have a black out line. I could feel his muscles it's somehow larger than what he look.

I carry him to the bunk bed putting him on the bed.