5: Towards Cosmo City!!

Começar do início

"All I know for certain.. we haven't found him yet" Gold continues, "wow really Mrs rocket scientist???" Funneh sarcastically remarks, as she squats down, upon noticing that she was the only one still standing. Gold stares back at her, annoyed. "Alright alright, come on now! No more fighting" Rainbow exclaims, successfully getting the both of them to stop. She puts her hands on her knees, you notice one of her socks has a little tear..

"Sorry Rainbow.. I guess I'm just really worried- gosh.. Where would he even go?" Gold mumbles, as she thinks to herself. "I went and checked the forest beside Neighbours room.. and there were no signs of him anywhere!" Gold exclaims, she checked the forest? Gold must be super worried then.. knowing that she left Funneh back at Neighbours room, sleeping peacefully.

"Well.. have you checked his house? He might've came back after you two left? Or something.." Rainbow asks, Funneh and Gold stare blankly at her. "We.. haven't done that yet.." "well, we did kinda just.. wake up back at Neighbours room so we hadn't had the.."
These idiots.

"Well! Now we have a place to check!" Rainbow exclaims, making that reassuring smile she always does. The three of you stand up, with determination.. you think. "Yeah! Why didn't we think of that??" Funneh laughs, "well! We should go check then! Who knows Draco was probably just sitting there the entire time?" Gold jokes, Rainbow was the only one to slightly giggle at it.

"Would you like me to come with?" Rainbow asks, her hand holding onto yours. No. Absolutely not, you will get hurt. "Well Eclipse, news flash, I'm three years older than you so I should be able to defend by myself" Rainbow explains, as she gets up. "Well sure! We'll need all the help we can get, and also because Gold is blind" Funneh exclaims, the last part not really being necessary. Gold sighs to herself.

The four of you head off, as you strongly grip onto Rainbow's hand.

..

Stomp stomp stomp*
You dropkick yet another sprout mole that tried to get in your way. You haven't really noticed the last time.. but these sprout moles are everywhere! And all those other creatures.. like that rabbit.. or those annoying grasshoppers from earlier.

You would usually let them have at least some time to prepare themselves, or better yet- get Gold to use her bat at them.. but this situation was different.. because this time.. you have someone to protect. "Oh look Eclipse! Another one!!" Funneh playfully yells, pointing at another sprout mole.. which was literally just minding it's own business.

It's business.. which would be to hurt RAINBOW WASN'T IT. You run towards it, kicking it into the sky. "God Eclipse- that sprout mole didn't even do anything" Rainbow exclaims, as Funneh and Gold laugh at the sprout mole in their own different ways.

You walk towards Rainbow, as you give her a reasurring pat on the back.. which didn't really do anything to her, but you feel accomplished.

..
The boot house was the same as you remembered, yet.. it looks empty. Walking inside, you're greeted once again to piles of flowers and plants. "I can't remember the last time I came here- I just love his carpet it's just so.. fluffy" Rainbow mumbles, as she gets down on her knees to touch the fluffy carpet. Funneh looks around, the boy not anywhere in sight.. and his house is quite small- so.. that ain't right.

"He isn't here, Rainbow" "who?" Funneh stares at her older friend, who's still petting the carpet.. like an animal. "Oh wait Draco." Rainbow looks around, just like Funneh had said.. he wasn't anywhere.

"That boy.. where could he be..?" Rainbow mumbles, as she stands back up. "Guys.. I'm seriously getting worried, it's almost been a entire day! What if.. what if he's in danger???" Gold mumbles, tears starting to form in her eyes. "AW- Gold are you seriously gonna start crying???" Funneh mocks, however there were  slight softness in her eyes this time. "Don't cry Gold, we'll find him soon! You just have to keep your hopes up!" Rainbow exclaims, walking up to Gold and ruffling her hair.