A Second Chance - 8

We can see that a room is decorated like a bride....in that room rose flowers are scattered all around, scented candles are lit..etc.
And in the midst of all this, a bride is sitting on the bed in a beautiful wedding dress.

There the door of that room opens and we see Neil standing there...he is wearing a sherwani
And Standing at the door, he sees his bride sitting on the bed whose face is covered with a veil.

He comes inside the room and closes the door.
The bride sitting on the bed senses his arrival and she smiles.

Neil comes close to the bed, sits in front of her and just keeps looking at her without saying anything, without doing anything.

But then after a few minutes of staring at her like that, he lifts her veil And he sees the smiling face of his bride, the smile that brings comfort to his heart.

He sees that his bride is looking at him with a mischievous smile indicating him something and he is just looking at her emotionally.
he can't believe that he is finally married to the love of his life...His Avni has become his now.

He moves a little closer to her and kisses her forehead and Avni closes her eyes with smile and then both look at each other and then Neil speaks

Neil - Thank you for saving my life. Thank you for saving me from drowning and for coming as my second chance in my life.
If you didn't support me, I don't know where I would be today

Avni listens to this and takes his hand in her hand, and slightly kisses his hand and says

Avni - I said that n, I will always support you.. I will always be with you... I will never leave you And at one point everything will be right.
Today that time has come, everything is fine. Now this is our time, which we will live together now.

Neil smiles listening to all this And both look at each other and remember what both of them did to come here and how Avni supported him at every step.

Now the story in a little flashback.

Flashback from chapter 5 👇

Neil - With your arrival, my life was again on the right track, but now... now it seems that I will be scattered again.....

saying this he sits on couch with thud.....
Listening to Avni's words, he has no hope now that she wants to understand anything about him... But still now he has said everything that he had to say

Avni listens to all this and feels very bad seeing him like this... Neil looks at her tearfully and Avni comes close to him and sits beside him.... Neil looks at her and Avni wipes his tears and speaks...

Avni - pehle nahi bol paaye par ab bolo kya bolna chahte ho... ( she said wiping her unshed tears )

Neil looks at her

Avni - mujhe is baar sab kuch sch sch Janna hai

Neil sees her and then Avni gives him water which he drink and then Neil starts speaking....In which Neil tells her everything about his life.

Neil - aur ab...ab bebe mera bachcha chahti hai.... main pareshan ho gya hu Avni..... mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha Main kya karu.... main aise aur nahi jee sakta

Avni listens to him and feels very bad for him after knowing that how much he suffered... but at the same time she takes a deep breath and speaks

Avni - Go home Neil...and give your marriage another chance..
Fulfill all the wishes of the bebe.....

Neil gets shocked to hears all this from her.. and he sees her and speaks

Neil - Avni please hum is problem ka koi solution nikal lenge aur tum saath rahogi to main sab kar lunga....
Please don't leave my side, now I can't stay away from you.... I will die without you now....