Falling In Love With The Professor - 10

Time skip

After coming back from trip.

Avni is very happy with Neil's love confession on the trip....
After Neil's confession, during the remaining days of the trip, both spend their time together, hiding it from everyone's eyes.... While Neil is slowly sharing his things with Avni, Avni is also happy with Neil's changing behavior..... Where Neil is not as khadoos as before but has become sweet.. In a sweet way he talks to her and sometimes in a little romantic way too..... But at the same time she also knows that it took time for Nil to open completely in front of her.

Today it has been 2 days since both of them came back from the trip. Due to Saturday and Sunday, there was a two-day college holiday, due to which Avni could not meet Neil....

Although both used to talk on the call but Neil does not talk much on the phone thinking that Avni's time will be wasted on the phone...And instead of wasting time talking on the phone, it is better that she concentrates on her studies because her final exams are coming.

But on the other hand, Avni is missing Neil a lot and seeing that Neil himself is not even trying to meet her in these two days.... Avni was also getting a little angry on him.... And without restraining herself much, she decides that today she will be meeting Neil.

It is now 9 o'clock in the night and Avni is standing outside Neil's house looking at his house, and thinks

Avni ( in mind ) - I know khadoos professor gussa karega... But what should I do, I want to meet him. It's been two days, I haven't even seen him..
He doesn't even talk much on the phone, so I had no option but to come here.

Thinking this, Avni steps forward and goes near the door of Neil's house and rings the door bell of his house...

On the other hand Neil who is sitting in his room doing some paper work, hears the bell sound and first sees the time where 9.15 Pm
He thinks something, and comes out of his room and down the stairs to the hall.... And coming near the door, he first sees through the peephole that a person is standing outside wearing a black hoodie with his face on the other side..only his back is visible

He wonders who it is and opens the door and speaks

Neil - Yes, who are you?

Avni who was standing facing the other side smiles hearing Neil's voice and turns towards Neil smiling.... And there Neil gets a little shocked to see Avni in front of him at this time...

Avni looks at him with her 440 volt smile and then she quickly embraces Neil's arms and hugs him....

As soon as she hugs him, Neil comes back from his little shock and he also hugs Avni by putting his hand around her back which makes Avni smile...
And After 2 minutes in the same state, Neil speaks

Neil - what are you doing here?

Hearing this question from Neil, Avni separates from him and looks at him and she answers his questions by kissing his cheeks...

Avni - I have come here to meet my Neilu... (saying this she kisses his cheek and sees him smiling)

Neil puts his hand on the cheek where Avni kisses him and looks at her with smile....

And then brings her inside the house where at first he scolds her a bit that why did she need to come here late at night... To which, Avni cutely replies that she was missing him and she wanted to see him that's why she couldn't stay at her house and she came here..

Neil considers himself blessed to see her love for him that she came here in such a late Night just to see him....
And then Avni tells him that she wants to see his house...