Falling In Love With The Professor - 1

In the short story, Neil is a professor and Avni is his student.

Avni is a 2nd year MBA student, And Neil is Professor of Project Management, Marketing Management and Business Law.

Both are orphans. When Avni is in class 12th, her parents die in an accident.
And When Neil was only 10 years old, his parents died in a car accident.

When Avni's parents died, Avni was 17 years old and somewhere she could Handle herself, so now she lives alone in her house, The house that her parents had left behind for her.

Avni's parents had left so much money for Avni that she could survive and Ashish's trusted friend takes care of his company And as long as he manages his company until Avni becomes fit enough that she can now handle her father's company
Her father's company is also his last sign for her, whom Avni never wants to lose and wants to take her father's name to the heights.

At the same time, when Neil's parents die, then Neil is very young, he is only 10 years old.

At that time his relatives refuse to take responsibility for him...and sends him to an orphanage

But the owner of the orphanage learns that Neil is from a very rich family where he has a lot of property and Prakash has already done all that in the name of Neil.
That's why the owner shows his humanity and kindness towards Neil and takes good care of Neil till Neil becomes mature enough to take care of his property.

Neil leaves the orphanage when his schooling is over and when he starts going to college.

When Neil is leaving Orphanage, the owner gives Neil his property papers which were of no importance to Neil Because what will he do with this property when he has no one in his life.
But still he now lives alone in his house i.e. Khanna House because the memories of his parents are attached to this house.

But after all this, due to such things happening in the life of both of them at a young age, it has a very deep effect on the nature of both of them.

Neil does not like to be friends with anyone, while Avni also likes to be alone.

Avni is bold, fiery, confident, beauty with Brain...
She was a topper in her studies from the very beginning.

At the same time, Neil's personality is also not different from Avni..
Both are similar but also different.

Both show from outside that how arrogant both of them are, they do not talk to people well and like to remain silent as much as possible.

But even after all this, both are still innocent like children from inside. Both are kind, know how to love people...But there is no one in both of their lives whom they love, that's why no bad person should come and break this innocent heart of theirs....That is why both of them do not give any chance to the people to come close to them.

But where two hearts are so lonely and in pain, fate had to bring these two hearts together.

Now Avni is 23 years old and Neil is 26 years old.
Neil has just become a professor a few months back, after completing his studies And becoming a professor he joins the college where Avni is studying her MBA

As soon as Neil comes to the college as a professor.
After getting such a young and handsome professor, the girls of that college could not take their eyes off him and somewhere some females professor too.

But Neil does not give any attention to anyone and silently gives his lecture and comes back home from there.

Avni is absent on the day Neil joined,
But as soon as both of them see each other the next day in class only after seeing there is a connection form between the two....And somewhere, both fall in love at first sight with each other.