Falling In Love With The Professor - 9

Now it is 11.45.
Only 15 minutes are left for Neil's time to end.

Avni leaves her room ready... as she leaves she sees Neil standing outside his room looking at her.

Avni sees him and she knows that any expectation from him is useless that's why she is about to leave but stops hearing his voice and she turn towards him....

Avni sees him and Neil speaks

Neil - I am saying for the last time don't do anything in anger because of which you have to repent.. you will spoil his life along with you.

Avni - accha! Then I am also telling you for the last time, give up your stubbornness or else you too will spoil your life.

Neil looks at her... Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - Only 10 minutes left, do you want to say something? Or should I go to Rahul? he's waiting for me in the garden

Neil sees her and seeing him silent Avni sigh and turn to go downstairs but stop When she hears the words from Neil's mouth which she wanted to hear....

Avni turn towards him and neil again speaks

Neil - don't go anywhere leaving me...
I love you....( When he says this, tears come to his eyes )

Avni also sees him with teary-eyed

Both look at each other and Neil speaks to her again...

Neil - I love you

Avni smiles slightly with tears on hearing this.
Both keep looking at each other..
Avni moves her steps towards him and stands close to him and looks at him.. Neil also looks at her with tearful eyes...

Both of them are not able to understand now what will they say next to each other...

But suddenly this moment of both of them breaks when both of them hear the voice of Rahul who is coming inside the villa while talking on the phone.......

Avni Neil stands upstairs, and both of them look down in the hall of the villa to see Rahul coming up the stairs.. That's why Avni holds Neil's hand and hurriedly takes him to his room and closes the door.

On the other hand, outside the room

Rahul comes up the stairs and knocks on the door of Avni's room...Due to not reaching within the given time, Rahul comes to look for Avni in her room but not getting any answer from inside the room, Rahul thinks.

Rahul - Where did Avni go by calling me in the garden.. She is not even in the room... I call her... (thinking this, Rahul calls Avni's on her phone But even from there, Rahul does not get any answer and then in the end, even without wanting, Rahul goes back to his room from there)

On the other side in Neil's room

both stand in front of each other and both remain silent then Avni breaks the silence between the two

Avni - were you saying something?

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - I love you Avni

Avni hears this but then she thinks and says something.

Avni - You didn't love me till yesterday, then what happened to you today?
If you are saying this thing to keep me away from Rahul then don't say it because I will not force you for anything now.

Neil listens to all this and speaks

Neil - I am not saying this to keep you away from Rahul

Avni looks at him