Eternal Love - 3

After all that happened with Neil.. Avni has locked herself in the room and Ashish too has to go out of town for some work.
He comes to Avni's room to tell her this, but Avni does not open the door but Ashish does not even notice that his daughter is crying inside..He thinks that maybe Avni is in the washroom that's why she is not opening the door, that's why he messages on Avni's mobile that he can't return home at night so take care of herself.

When Avni's phone rings, she checks thinking that Neil's message must have come But seeing Ashish's message, she throws her phone in the corner of the room due to which her phone gets switched off and then she starts crying.

Soon it is night And on the other hand Neil is trying to call Avni but her phone is coming switched off due to which he panics for her Bad thoughts start coming in his mind and then as there is no option, as usual he comes to Avni's room through her balcony escaping from everyone eyes.

Neil still has bruises on his forehead and body because he is not conscious of himself in Avni's concern and he has not got her dressing done.

And as soon as he enters the room, he sees that Avni is lying on her stomach on the bed, hides her face in the pillow And from there the sound of her sobbing is coming.

He comes close to Avni near the bed and sits on the edge of the bed and touches her back and calls her name

Neil - avni

Avni hears Neil's voice and immediately gets up and sees Neil in front of her and as soon as she sees him she hugs him and starts speaking her words of concern and hugs him more tightly

Avni - Thank God you have come to me. You are Ok ? Kahin tumhe jyada dard to nahi ho raha? thank god you are in front of me... Please don't go away from me now. ( Saying this she separates from him and kisses his whole face and hugs him again and start crying )

Neil listens to her all words and caresses her hair to calm her and says

Neil - relax jaana main theek hu, fikar to mujhe tumhari ho rahi thi
After I left Ashish uncle didn't tell you anything right?
your phone was switched off, I was so worried about you..( Saying this he separates her from him and looks at her )

Avni looks at him

Neil wipes her tears...Her eyes are swollen due to constant crying and her face is completely red.

Neil wipes her tears and speaks

Neil - yah kya haal bna kar rakha hai tumne apna.. see, I'm fine in front of you..

Avni sees him with teary eyed, Neil cupped her face and speaks

Neil - You are Ok ? Ashish uncle didn't tell you anything right? (he asks in concern)

Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - You are hurt and you are asking me whether I am fine or not ?

Neil sees her

Avni - Well no he didn't tell me anything and I'm fine but now don't take his name, I hate him
He is so bad, I will never forgive him for what he has done to you.

Neil listens to this and speaks

Neil - Avniii... what nonsense are you speaking
He is your father, for him you cannot speak like this, it is not right that you use this word for him.

Avni - huh, And what about him ?unhone jo tumhare saath kiya wo sahi hai kya?

Neil - Avni, what happened is a different matter but he is your father... He has raised you like a princess for so many years.
And you know me only for 1 and a half years, That's why don't hate your dad for me