Falling In Love With The Professor - 4

Next Day

As always, Neil's lecture is the first in Avni's class.
Neil comes there and first of all his eyes look for Avni who is missing in class today.

He thinks something and starts his class and is also waiting for Avni but class time is over but Avni does not come.
Which is a suprised thing for Neil because till date Avni has not missed his or any professor's class, she is a regular student.

But at the same time Avni does not have any friends in the class to whom Neil asks why Avni has not come to class today.
Somewhere Neil was worried about her
Because Avni lives alone and because of what happened between them yesterday, Avni should not do anything bad to herself in anger or sadness.

College time is over but Avni does not appear in college for the whole day to Neil.

Like this, the next day also passes, Avni does not come to college.
Now Neil really gets scared for her.

At night

After college is over, he comes back home and sitting in his room.. he thinks

Neil - wo theek to hogi... 2 din ho gye hai use dekha tak nahi
don't know why she is not coming to college... i just hope she is fine.. How do I find out how she is? Call karu use ?
( When the two became friends for a few days, both of them shared each other's number..And at the same time Neil had also asked Avni the address of her house so that if Avni ever needed him, he could go to her )

Neil calls Avni but Avni does not pick up his call.

Neil - why is she not picking up my call... ( Now really bad thoughts start coming in Nil's mind and he continuously starts calling Avni countless times but Avni does not answer any of his calls )

Neil - No, I can't keep quiet like this anymore.. I'll have to go and see how she is

With this thought Neil comes outside his house and sits on his bike and heads straight towards Avni's house.

In 15 to 20 minutes he reaches outside Avni's house.
He stands in the garden of her house and thinks whether to go inside or not.
But then he thinks that now that he has come here, he will go inside once and see how she is.

Neil rings the doorbell, but even after ringing 2-3 times, when the door does not open, he knocks on the door with his hand But he realizes that the door is already open.... He opens the door and as he opens the door he finds Avni standing in front of him smiling looking at him

Neil feels relaxed seeing her fine and smiling and takes a sigh of relief..And then without thinking anything, he embrace her in his arms, which makes Avni happy.

Neil - Thank god you are fine... you don't Know how scared I was..I thought... kher, you are fine that's enough for me..

Hearing his words and seeing his concern, Avni smiles and hugs him back wrapping her hand around him.
But soon Neil realizes what he did... He separates himself from Avni and sees her who is smiling.

Avni - I knew you would definitely come...

Neil looks at her and somewhere he understands why she did all this but still he asks...

Neil - why weren't you coming to college and picking up my calls

Avni smiles and speaks

Avni - If I came to college and picked up your calls, how would I have been able to see your concern for me ?

Neil sees her and gets angry at her action.

Neil - Do you even know how scared I was because of this stupid act of yours? ( he said in slightly scolding manner)