A Second Chance - 1

This short story is based on an incident where a boy means Neil gets trapped because of his family by marrying a wrong girl.
But as it is said that life gives second chance to everyone, so in this story who will come in Neil's life as his second chance And how she will fill his life with happiness again?

this story is on the topic of how Neil will get a second chance to live his life.

story in brief 👇

Neil is a boy who never denies what his family says, We can also call him the family man.
But when it came to his marriage, he did not listen to his family because he was not ready for marriage yet....But he bowed down in this matter too when his grandfather gave him his oath and got him married to his best friend's granddaughter Sanjana Because he had promised his friend that when his granddaughter would be eligible for marriage, he would get her married to his grandson Neil.

To his grandfather's happiness, Neil would have done this marriage, And he thinks that now that the marriage is done, he should give this marriage a chance.

But on the first night of the wedding, when Neil is about to enter the room, he hears Sanjana talking to someone on the phone and he stands near the door and hear her all conversation..... In which he hears that Sanjana is telling a friend that she has married Neil only for money, He is one of the top businessmen of Mumbai and has a lot of money.... And she wanted to live her life in luxury.....but at the same time she does not like this joint family and After some time, by separating Neil from this family, both of them will start living separately, away from this joint family...

Neil listens to her words and knowing her such thoughts, he regrets his own thinking that he had thought of giving this girl and this marriage a chance.

That night Neil does not enter the room and secretly leaves the house, looking for a moment of peace.

Next day Neil tells Shweta everything about Sanjana but he also knows that if he tells this to everyone else in the house then the family will believe him.... that's why he only tell everything to Shweta...
Because everyone in the family will feel that this marriage is not done according to his wish, that is why he is saying this but Shweta had full faith in his words.

No one understands Neil's troubles in the house, his grandmother whom he calls Bebe is also in favor of her husband's decision and has full support.
At the same time, Prakash also does not go against the words of his parents.

Neil's problem is understood only by his mother Shweta but she does not go against everyone even if she wants to Because Neil stops him from doing this because he doesn't want his mother to suffer because of him.

Neil's grandfather died after 2 months of his marriage, but now he is stuck in this marriage because of the oath given by his grandfather.

Only he knows how he has spent these 2 months with this girl.

Neil doesn't share a room with her for a single night in these two months Because for that he had the excuse that they got married in hurry due to the ill health of Neil's grandfather, Due to which Neil's new room is not ready and his old room is small in which Sanjana stays for the first night but Sanjana does not like that room, Due to which a new room is being prepared for both of them and by that time Bebe asks both of them to stay together in another room...But Neil says that he will stay in his old room till the new room is ready and this time no one says him anything to him in this matter...... but for sanjana comfort bebe said her to stay in another room which is very big.
And with all these excuses, Neil was able to stay in a separate room from sanjana for these two months, Sanjana also doesn't care much because she only cares about her life of luxury and not Neil and his family, But sometimes she does show off in front of her family that how much she loves Neil and cares for him, but her truth only knows Neil.