Falling In Love With The Professor - 7

4 days pass, in these four days all the students go to the companies and factories related to their work and learn the work related to their work there.

On the other hand Neil and Avni's friendship is also going well and somewhere Avni has become a little flirty with Neil again, She keeps teasing him by saying something or the other whenever she gets a chance to be alone with him... But the difference now is that Neil doesn't tell her anything and doesn't forbid her to flirt with him, which is a bit shocking for Avni.

And at the same time, Neil also keeps trying that Avni should not be near Rahul in any way.

Today, on the fifth day of the trip, everyone has again gone to the construction site of a company, there everyone is learning and doing their work.

On the other hand, Avni suddenly falls on the site while moving from one place to another, due to which she sprains her leg..... When Avni falls there is no one around her but suddenly there comes Neil who is already searching for Avni when he not finds Avni along with other students.

He sees her fallen, in pain and becomes concerned for her and comes quickly to her and sits beside her and speaks

Neil - How did this happen.... how did you fall and why didn't you call anyone for help

Avni - You will ask all these questions later sir, abhi mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai

Neil - accha ab utho chalo villa wapas chalo

Avni - aap lekar chaloge ?

Neil - yehan tumhe koi aur nazar aa raha hai ?

Avni - What will the rest of the students and teachers say if you go alone with me like this?

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - ab tumhe dard nahi ho raha hai itni baate karne me ?

Avni - ho raha hai...( she said making crying face )

Neil - fir utho aur chalo, I will inform the rest of the teachers about you, don't worry, no one will think anything.
Anyway, no girl students will go with you for help I know because no one talks to you and the students need the rest of the professor... isiliye sirf main hi jaa sakta hu tumhare saath.... ( After saying this he holds Avni's hand and helps her to get up but Avni is unable to stand on her feet )

Avni - rehne dijiye main yehi baith jaati hu.. mujh se nahi chala jayega... ( she said while holding her leg )

Neil looks at her and thinks something. He takes a deep breath and starts lifting her in his arms then Avni speaks

Avni - What are you doing sir? I am your student, it will not look good to do this.

Neil gives her a look and speaks

Neil - ho gya tumhara? Ab chup chap chalo mere saath...

Saying this he lifts her up in his arms, Avni puts her hand around his neck Both look at each other and at the same time get lost in each other's eyes for a while then Avni speaks

Avni - sir, chale? Otherwise, there is only pain in my leg, if you will stand with me in your arms like this, then you will have pain in your hand.

Neil hears this and shakes his head and starts walking and comes out of the site where the college bus is

Neil makes Avni sit in the bus and then calls professor vinod and tells him about Avni to which he tells Neil that he has done good Because the safety of every student is first and at the same time he says that if needed, he should take Avni to the hospital.

Neil comes back in the bus to Avni and asks the driver to take them back to the villa.

In the bus, Avni sees Neil who is sitting next to her and speaks