A Second Chance - 3

Before starting the chapter, I want to say that I am so grateful to all of you that you guys liked this story

Till the end of the story, I will not disappoint you guys with this story and neither will I spoil Avneil's character....

What Neil is doing and why he is doing, I mean why didn't he tell all the truth to Avni first..... app this will be clear in this chapter and in the coming chapters..

Story start........👇

Now 1 month has passed since Avneil expressed their love to each other..
From that day till today, both of them are only coming closer to each other in every way...the love of both is increasing day by day.

No one knows about these two love birds that both love each other. Both maintain a professional relationship in the office.... But Mr. Romantic Khanna never misses an opportunity to romance with her in his cabin.

Now both of them have started sharing everything with each other...Avni tells Neel that she lives here alone and her mother Neela lives in Delhi...
While Neil also tells Avni about his family but at the same time he doesn't tell her about Sanjana...The only reason is that he does not give Sanjana an important place in his life....And in a other way it can also be said that Neil is afraid that if Avni comes to know about Sanjana, she will leave him....he doesn't want to lose Avni now for any reason. That's why he hides this thing from her.

One day at 7 pm

Avneil is alone in the office and the rest of the employees leave the office at 6 o'clock.

Neil is doing some work in his laptop and Avni is looking outside through the glass window of his cabin where it is raining heavily...At the same time, Neil is also looking at Avni again and again and is also doing his work.

Avni thinks something seeing those rains and comes close to Neil and says

Avni - Neil I am going home... tumhara kaam to khtm hi nahi ho raha...( she said making her cute pout )

Neil hears this and looks at her and speaks

Neil - sirf 5 minutes Avni, It's just over.. after that I'll drop you home.... (saying this he again turns his attention to the laptop)

Avni - No, aaj main akele ghar jaungi....

Ever since both of them have expressed their love for each other, not a day has gone by when Neil hasn't dropped her at home after office...Although he used to do this even before the confession, but earlier he used to drop her at home sometimes...

Neil hears her going home alone and sees her and before that he says anything Avni speaks

Avni - I want to enjoy this rain that's why I will not wait for you now... I am going bye.....( Saying this Avni takes her hand bag which is off course water proof.... and she starts going out from there....)

Neil takes time to understand what she said and she leaves...He shook his head and quickly turns off his laptop and runs after her with his phone and car key....

He comes out of his cabin but Avni is nowhere to be seen.....
He comes outside the office building looking for her and finds that Avni is getting wet in the rain with her arms spreading on the road.

He smiles seeing her enjoying the rain, and he can see how ravishing she looks right now while getting wet in the rain.....And unknowingly his steps also move towards her and he comes close to her getting wet.

He comes close to her, puts his hand on her shoulder and Avni turns towards him...
Avni smiles seeing him....And she also sees how tempting he is looking at this moment, his wet hair is coming on his forehead, which makes him look very cute.....