A Second Chance - 4

The next day, Neil and Bebe again get into a tussle when Bebe tries to talk to Neil again about yesterday's topic...And Neil gets so angry that he leaves the house for office without eating anything.

After Neil goes to the office, Bebe tells Sanjana that she should try to seduce Neil, only then things will move forward.....Because no matter how tough a man is, he melt in front of a woman's beauty, according to her thinking.....And she wants Neil's child in this house as soon as possible.

And today Bebe also tells Sanjana that she should prepare and take food to the office for Neil today....Because according to bebe thinking, the path to the husband's heart goes through his stomach.

On the other hand, Sanjana is irritated by all these things of Bebe, on one hand she does not even want a child because she does not want to spoil her figure..
But in order to live her life of luxury, she is reluctantly obeying everything that Bebe was saying to her.

And because of this, she is taking office food for Neil today, obeying her....But instead of cooking food for Neil, she orders food but shows Bebe that she has prepared all that and now she is going to office.

On the other hand in the office... Neil remains restless somewhere because of hearing the same thing from Bebe yesterday and again in the morning....
And at the same time he is also worried thinking that what will happen when he tells his truth to Avni today... how will Avni react after knowing his truth....

He keeps thinking about all this and then someone knocks on his door whom he allows to come in..

Avni - hello Neilu.....( Avni comes to his cabin with her chirping voice and speaks to him like this)

Neil looks at her without showing any emotion but then he speaks..

Neil - How many times have I told you, you don't need to knock to come here

Avni just smiles on hearing this, but then she sees that Neil's face is down today, he is not looking well...

She comes close to him and without saying anything she first checks his forehead and then his pulse

Neil sees her doing this and before he says anything, Avni speaks.

Avni - Are you feeling well? what happened? Why are you looking so pale.. are you taking tension about something or are you worried

Neil sees this concern for himself and suddenly he becomes emotional and Avni who is standing next to him, he hugs her by the waist.

Avni gets shocked seeing him like this and also gets worried for him.. She speaks while caressing his hair in order to make him feel good

Avni - kya hua hai Neil, tum theek ho

Neil - haan main theek hu, Just let me stay with you for a while.

He says this thinking that when he tells his truth to Avni then maybe Avni will leave him....So whatever these few moments he has, he wants to live them by being close to her.

While Avni listens to this and separates him from herself and sees him...Neil is sitting on the chair and to get to his level, Avni sits on his lap and takes his face in her hand and makes him to look at her....and remembering his words she says

Avni - Why for a while... Now I will always be with you.

Neil listens to this and looks at her like an innocent child....Avni looks into his eyes..And she is able to see clearly today he is upset, something is bothering him...And to ease his anxiety a little, she kisses his forehead...and feeling this, he closes his eyes.