Falling In Love With The Professor - 3

Before starting the chapter I want to say... This story of mine is completely my and adorable_az imagination.  If my story is similar to someone's story then I am not responsible for that.
If there is a scene or some things  match, it is just a coincidence.
I have never tried to steal someone's story or scene because why should I waste my time by cheating.... I already have my stories pending, then why would I cheat and write another story that too when my exams are going on.....

That's why I just want to say that my story is not copied from anyone and it is completely my and adorable_az imagination.
I have no complaints against anyone but still I kept my point...

And all of you guys too, who give your precious time to read  my work, if you have read the story similar to my story on avneil, then please tell me..🙏🙏

*************************

Days passes

Avni is very happy that Neil no longer treats her as before.
But still he does not talk much, but sometimes while discussing some notes, he used to ask her about her well being.

At the same time, Neil has scolded Avni countless times when she gets into a fight with some girl because of him.

Whenever a girl stared at Neil or said something about him, Avani used to fight indirectly with that girl by making some excuse or the other.
Whereas Neil, who keeps an eye on Avni in college even though he does not want to, comes to know about this act of his And when he asks Avni why she fights so much, she still doesn't tell him the truth that she fights only for him and makes some other excuse.

He stops her from fighting and scolds her just so that she does not do any harm and she concentrates on her studies.

But now again for the last 2-3 days, Neil again starts completely ignoring Avni, Avni thinks that maybe Neil is upset about something That's why she thinks that as soon as she gets a chance, she will ask him the reason for his this behavior.

Even small changes in Neil's behavior make Avni worried because on the one hand she loves him... Yes that's a different thing she doesn't want to tell him anything but on the other hand Avni doesn't have any friends after school whom she cares for... And now that Neil is her friend, she's happy.

One day when Neil is leaving the class after the lecture is over, Avni stops him from behind.

All the students in the class have gone out

Neil turns to her but says nothing

Avni - how are you ?

Neil listens to his question but doesn't say anything.

Avni - You seem upset for a few days, is everything okay? are you fine ?

Neil - yes I am fine

Saying this he starts going out but Avni holds his hand.

Neil realizes this and closes his eyes but then he jerks his hand away from Avni.

Neil - what are you doing?

Avni gets shocked by his behavior and says

Avni - what happened ?

Neil - what happened to you ? don't cross your limits... and stay away from me

Avni gets shocked hearing this.

Avni - when did i cross my limits
i have done something wrong you are angry with me ( She asks because she is scared that she might have done something wrong which has made Neil angry with her )