A Second Chance - 5

Please samjho meri baat ko, I did not cheat you..... Neil says this cupping avni face in his hand while joining their forehead together....
And tears are flowing from their eyes

Neil - And I didn't think it necessary Avni...she doesn't matter in my life.... please believe me I didn't cheat you...

Avni - I don't want to listen to you, all I know is that you lied to me, hid your marriage from me....

Saying this she pushes him away from her and gets up from the couch and turns to the other side...
All those beautiful moments of the past days that she spent with Neil come in front of her eyes and remembering them, she closes her eyes.

Neil sees her how she is standing today turning her face away from him...

He courageously moves closer to her and hugs her from behind....Feeling this, Avni tries to get out of his arms but Neil holds her tightly...and speaks...

Neil - I didn't want to hide this thing from you Avni... but I was scared...I was scared that you will leave me after knowing all this

Avni listens to this but does not say anything further...

Neil sees her silent and speaks

Neil - And see n, my fear has also been proved right... You left me from there and came here... Not once did you give me a chance to say my side

Avni listens to this and speaks

Avni - Your....your wife was there with you... how could I stay there? ( saying this she closes her eyes and a tear escape from her eyes )

Neil gets angry hearing this and speaks while losing his grip on her

Neil - she is not my wife

Avni comes out of his arms and turns towards him and sees him.

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - Yes, just by marrying someone, people do not become husband and wife....

Avni sees him

Neil - jab tak aapka dil kisi se naa Jude tab tak koi bhi raishta Mayne nahi rakhta
Aur mera dil tumse Juda hai And our relationship is most precious to me.

Avni hears this and says

Avni - The relationship you are calling precious... Do you know what this society calls that relationship?

Neil sees her

Avni - In spite of a wife, if you love someone, what does this society call that girl?
You know..? people will call me your mistress

Avniiiiiiii......Neil shouts her name out loud when he hears these words from her mouth and Avni flinch by his loud voice which she hears for the first time...

Avni sees him and Neil hold her by her shoulder and speaks

Neil - Never again take this word out of your mouth or else... ( He doesn't finish his word when Avni pushes him again and speaks)

Avni - else what? Tumhare chilaane se sch nahi badal jayega....humara rishta galat hai....( She says all this biting her lips, she does not want to say all this, but at the same time somewhere she does not able to understand what is right and what is wrong )

Neil sees her and suddenly he calms down and speaks

Neil - humara rishta galat kaise hai Avni..?
The girl who is my wife according to the rules of this society......When she can have a relationship with her countless boyfriends even after getting married.
Then why can't I be with the one person I love? Why is my love wrong?