Eternal Love - 1

This story is suggested and requested by adorable_az I hope you will like my work.

And also everyone else please read this story of mine and give your feedback.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So now In this shot story, Avneil loves each other but no one knows about their love.

So story start from here.........

Both Avni Neil are children of a very rich family... But Neil stays away from his father's identity and does not use his money.
And pretending to be an ordinary poor boy, he works as an accountant in Avni's father Ashish's office and also does his studies.
He is preparing for Upsc and also does a part time job with Ashish.
He works both at Ashish's office and at home.

Whereas Ashish lives with Avni in his big bungalow.
His wife died with the birth of Avni. From then till today, he takes care of Avni like a princess, He never lets her feel the lack of anything...
And he wants that Avni should get such a life partner who like him gives all the facilities to his daughter like him, she should not feel the lack of anything.

Ashish hates poor people, but seeing Neil's honesty, he keeps him on his job.
And he gives him to stay in the servant quarters built in the boundary of his house.

Avni meets Neil for the first time in her own house through ashish when Neil joined and since then something starts between the two, which both of them do not even realize.
It was a new feeling for both of them to see each other secretly and steal their eyes as soon as their eyes met.

One day Ashish is not at home, he has gone out for some work. Avni and Neil are alone in the house together.

Neil is checking some bills of Ashish's office while sitting in the hall and on the other side, standing on the stairs, Avni keeps staring at him.
Neil also feels a strong gaze at himself but he knows whose eye it is so he doesn't look at the stairs.

Avni keeps looking at him and then comes down the hall thinking something.
Neil looks at her but pretends he didn't see her and keeps pretending to be busy in his work

Avni sees him once and then goes to the kitchen.

After she leaves from there, Neil takes a deep breath and looks at the kitchen way

After a while there Avni comes to him with two coffees and sits next to him on the couch

Neil senses her presence and looks at her and speaks.

Neil - aap yehan ?

Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - Why are you calling me Aap? I'm younger than you in age

Neil - You are the daughter of my boss, so it is my duty to respect you.. ( saying this he again started looking at his papers )

Avni - Is respect given only by saying 'aap'?

Neil hears this but doesn't answer

Avni smiles and speaks

Avni - By the way, I have brought coffee for you, you have been working for a long time, take a little break..

Neil - no i'm fine

Avni - are ye kya baat hui.. By the way, I also want to ask you that would you like to drink this coffee with me?

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - what are you saying.. if sir see you with me like this then there will be problem