Chapter 10

Once the bell ring I have plan a manoeuvre to go back without being caught by anymore especially Matty. Once the bell ring, I run out of the class and went to the back of the school where there is a back gate that I can go out and run back home. If no one find out my plan. I wish really wish no one is. I only told Natasha about it and she said she will cover for me if anyone were to ask where I am.

After that incident with Natasha, she and I became good friend. I got to know her better and even meet her parents. Alan, Josh, Mike and Max don't mind me having her around us. There were cool about it. I look at the watch which was on the wall, in 10 second the bell will ring and then I be James Bond.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" I said in my head. Once it ring I immediately stand up and run out of the class but was about to stand out of the class Matty and his gang block the way.

"Where are you going?" said Matty.

"Um...washroom!!!" I said.

"Are you sure? I think I saw you running out of the class!"

"No...not me!!!" I said. I try to cover myself.

"You are coming right?"

"Yap sure....my first kiss is going to be stolen tonight. And the best part is a bet...wows...every girl dream." I sarcastically. Matty smile and says,

"Okay...I see you later. I have asked John to the reserve a seat for you."

"Um ok..." I said again.

"What are you going to do before the competition?"

"Like usual...taking Anne from school and wait for dad to come before going to the competition." I said while I actually lie a bit. Yes I am going to take Anne but dad is not coming home early. I did not tell dad about this. I wanted to make a backup excuse for not going to the competition.

"Okay...do you need someone to help you?"

"No...it alright. Natasha is going to come with me."

"Okay then...I'll see you later." Said Matty while he wanted to walk away,

"Ok...good luck..." I said acting to cheer them up when inside I am cursing each and every one of them. Suddenly Matty stop, I look at him, he then turn around and says,

"So you are cheering for me to win and you want me to kiss you?" I look at him puzzle. I was not cheering on him sincerely.

"Huh...What!!"

"You want me to steal you first kiss right for the very beginning!" he said again excitedly. I look at him with my blur face. I swear I was so blur that my brain stop. He then walk closer to me, he put his face beside mine and whisper to my ear,

"You can just ask me if you want me to kiss you. For you I will give you my all. But since it your efforts then I make sure I'll win. "he said again. I look up at him and said,

"What are you talking about! "

"I make sure I'll win and I have something to tell you. I be waiting for you." He said. He then walks away with his group. I look at him stun and puzzle and freaking blur. Since when did Matty McKibben become this lovable to anyone especially me no definitely me. I don't care what is going on with him but the only thing I know is that I am going back take Anne, lock the door and pretend that there no one is at home.