Chapter 8

After the meeting with the coach, the school principal, Johnson's coach and Johnson they finally agree on the date of the match. Our coach to have inform Matty dad to try to get the professional scout to come again and look at our team. Johnson and I walk t the field and saw the guys were training. We walk over to the field and call Matty. Matty stop the training and release them for a little break while he walk over to me.

"Hi Matty." I said.

"Hi...what going on?" he said while he took out his helmet.

"I have good news for you." I said. Before I can continue to said anything Johnson says,

"So this the Captain that you wanted to help so badly." While he walk near us.

"Ass who is this?" said Matty.

"Johnson , Matty , Matty , Johnson." I introduce. Matty wanted to shake his hand but Johnson did not even bother to look. I look at Johnson and says,

"Johnson!!!" Johnson look at me and says,

"Why is he calling you Ass? Why is everyone calling you Ass?"

"Who is this?" Said Matty unhappy with Johnson attitude.

"You are helping him and he don't even know your name." said Johnson again.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Ass what going on here?" said Matty while looking at me with a lot of questions.

"There you go again Ass? Seriously!" said Johnson with his angrily voice. Before Matty or Johnson continue to fight I immediately stand in between them and says,

"Both of you stop it. Right now!!" Matty and Johnson stop and look at me. I turn to Matty and says,

"Matty this is Johnson he is from New Orleans High."

"What!!!What is he doing here?"

"He is my best friend from middle school. I have ask him for a favour."

"What favour is that?"

"I ask him to ask his coach to have a friendly match with us so that the professionals scout can see you again and maybe try to see if you are good enough for them to give you a full scholarship."

"What!!!" said Matty.

"And they agree. Your dad is calling them now and in 1 month we will have the match." I said again. His face was confused and puzzle.

"I want to call this off." Said Johnson. I turn to him and says,

"What!!!Why?"

"Why are they calling you Ass?" Johnson said again. I don't know what to say to him. If he knew what was going on here he would pull me back to New Orleans.

"What your problem. She does not mind it. " reply Matty. Johnson push me away and stand close to Matty.

"What my problem? My problem is that she is helping you and you don't even know her name!" Johnson said.

"Well I did not ask her to help me. She willingly do it."

"BECAUSE SHE LET EVERYONE TREATS HER THAT WAY. BECAUSE SHE IS SO FUCKING SOFT THAT EVEN WHEN SHE IS HURT SHE KEEP HER FUCKING MOUTH SHUT." SHOUTED JOHNSON. Everyone was shock to hear him shout. Matty look at me, he walk to me and says,

"Was it true, was I hurting you?" I don't know what to said. Yes he did at the beginning but now only the name that bother me but I am alright with that. I look back at Johnson, he then immediately pull me away from Matty but Matty grad my hand.

"Let her go. I'm taking you home." Johnson said.

"She not going anywhere with you." Reply Matty.

"Oh yes she is. Why would I let her stay here when all of you don't even know her name. I'm not letting the girl I love to be treated that way." Said Johnson with full emotion. I look at the both of them and saw how tension the situation is.

"The girl you love?" said Matty and suddenly turn and look at me with his angry eyes.

"Johnson let go...okay!!" I said. But they wouldn't listen.

"Yeah...the girl I love. Why ... you think you got a change to be her 1st boyfriend?"

"1st...wow... So no one has steal her first kiss yet then!" said Matty. Johnson look at him. And yes I have not been kiss and yes I am a virgin. I only kept it for someone I want to marry then I give my virginity to him. And first kiss I have not find someone whose is worthy yet.

"My team and I is ready in a month to defeat you and I will claim her first kiss." Matty said. I look at Matty and look at Johnson.

"Fine...whoever win he will claim her first kiss." Reply Johnson. I was shock since when did my first kiss became the prize of the match.

"Fine...I see you in a month." Said Matty.

"See you then." Said Johnson. Johnson look at me and says,

"Tell your dad I'm sorry I can't say goodbye to him and Anne. Tell him it because I need to go back and training myself so that I can claim your first kiss. Be ready cause I will make sure to win it." Said Johnson and then walk away. I was stun, shock and embarrass. I turn to Matty and says,

"Seriously my first kiss!!! Do you think this is a joke? I beg him to make the rematch for you so that you can get the scholarship but you making bet with my first kiss. Are you CRAZY!!!" I did not wait for his reply and walk away. Then he says,

"What your name?"

"Oh after all the betting agreement and all the things you have done; now you are asking for me name. Seriously Matty!!! You know what figure it out yourselves. And I hope on that day both of your legs break for REAL!!" I said and I walk away angrily.