Chapter 20

The bell rings after the last period, everyone dash out of the class, and I was the last one to walk out. My heart felt relieve that school has ended. My plan was to get out of school as quick as I can and get home to my bed which I have miss sleeping. Ever since thing as gone upside down, I could not get much sleep.

I walk to the locker just as I plan; everyone was happy jumping around and trying to get out of school as possible. From a far I can heard Matt and his friends were talking loudly. I walk pass Natasha and her new found friend which include Josh and the gang. When I walk pass by them suddenly I heard a bang sound from behind. I got shock so does everyone; I quickly turn behind and saw that Natasha was full with white thick liquid. Everyone look at her shock. Everyone went to help her, I wanted to walk to her but there her friends were there. Matty run pass me and went to her.

Some of the students pass her tissue and towels; some were looking what happen inside and some were standing looking at her. I did not want to be there looking at how pity she is. I turn around and wanted to walk away when Josh shouted my name. I turn around again and look at him holding a very familiar bracelet. All of them were looking at me, Josh says,

"Did you do it?"

"Do what?" I reply. Then he look inside the locker, I look at them and says,

"I did not do anything, I swear."

"Then how did your bracelet that you bought together with me is inside the locker?" I walk to him and check the bracelet, sadly yes it was the bracelet that we brought together from our first shopping spree.

"I don't know why it there. Natasha I don't know anything." I said while looking at her and Matty.

"How could you do this to me Gwen? I did not mean to have feeling for him. I'm sorry." Cried Natasha. I look at her and I was shock. What the hell is going on? Since when did I ever talk to her?

"Natasha what is going on?" said Matty.

"I met her last week, I told her about my feelings for you. She was mad and told me that she will kill me if I..." before she can finish my hand has landed to her cheek. When I slap her, Maddy push me away from her and wanted to slap me too but he could not. I look at him and says,

"Do it slap me...go ahead. I slap your pretty little bitch there come on do it." Maddy look at me with his angry eyes.

"Maddy no...it my fault I should not have like you." Said Natasha. Maddy put down his hand and walk to her and says,

"It not your fault, it mine. I'm sorry that I did not do this sooner." Suddenly Matty pulls Natasha close to him and kisses her in front of everyone. Tears flowing out of my eyes, yes he did it. My heart which I treasure the most has broken into bit and pieces. I should have trust myself and prevent myself falling for him. I know, I know so bad that his love for me is that short but still I given in. How stupid of me. Okay since she likes to play then, let's go. I wipe my tears away and walk to them.

"Wow...what a show. Really." I said. Matty pull himself away from Natasha and look at me. Everyone was looking at us; they can feel the tension that was going on.

"I am freaking tired of this Natasha, fine take him away but remember this very clearly he will know what I know and hopefully he still love you." I said and walk away.

"What are you talking about?" said Josh. I turn and say,

"Your best friend there asks her, I think she know who do that to her locker. I'm not a genius to do that Josh you know best how bad my science is. So think!" I walk to my locker, took my things and walk way, I let them left hanging and questioning who should they trust. Whatever happens after this, I really hope she just stop and tell Matty who sincerely trusts her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy guys....

Vote N Comment....