Chapter 26

Matty P.O.V

After making 1 last check to make sure everything for Gwen is done, I turn to Josh and said,

"Get Gwen, we are ready." Josh nods his head and run out of the school hall. I turn back to the stage and saw how they have prepared the stage well. This is where it's all started; Gwen was at the audience sit when Josh was acting on a play for school. I was a few sit on the left away from her. I still remember her smile when she saw Josh on the stage acting. She was nervous and excited at the same time. I have never seemed such a friendship before. There was 1 scene when Josh fall down, Gwen suddenly stood up and was very worry of him. But she trust he can do it and watch by the side for him to stand up. I wanted that, I wanted someone to be there for me the real me. And after that then went I fall for her, her kindness, her worry, her gentleness, and her anger everything about her. And after today even if she can't remember I would not want to force her. I'll make sure to bring new memories together with her and next time I make sure to take care of her and that is a promise. Suddenly I heard Josh was calling my name.

"Matty...Matty....Matty she's missing." Said Josh trying to catch his breath. I went to Josh and says,

"What!!! She's missing?" I said.

"I could not find her."

"Let look for her....if you find her call me." I shout. Every one agree and start to look for Gwen.

Gwen P.O.V

"We were really close...Until!!!" said Natasha.

"Until what? Did we fight?" I said again. We were standing at the school corridor where the locker were.

"I did you...not so much!" she said while her tone changes. I suddenly felt scare.

"What do you mean?" I said. She walks towards me, push me and I fall.

"If you did not come that night, did not talk to me, he will not know what happen. Everything was ruin because of you." She said again. She looks like she was crazy. My head start to spinning. She walks near me and says,

"Do you think everyone here loves you, care for you all of them lie to you. All of them they felt guilty for what they have done to you. For believing me instead of you. Yes I make everything up...everything so that I can get Matty. I love him more that you ever imagine. But he fall for you."

"What are you talking about...Matty is my closest friend. We are not together." I said again.

"Do you believe what he said...that he is your closest friend? Let me tell you the true then." Said Natasha while she got down to her knees and start to whisper.

I was stun, shock, speechless. Natasha stood up and says,

"So what do you think about Matty and all your friends now?" I look at her, everything that she said I felt it, my heart hurts and worse my head hurts the most. Then I hear people running and calling my name.

"They are here, the people that call you their friends." Said Natasha, then she start to laugh like a crazy person. I saw Matty was running towards me and he immediately kneel down.

"Are you alright? Natasha what the hell did you do to her?" shouted Matty. Everyone came to me then I saw flashes but I was on the other side. I saw everyone was going to Natasha and then all the memories that were gone came back to me. Then the flash was gone.

"I know what really happen...why did you not tell me?" I said while I look at him. My eyes were full with tears. I felt what I use to feel it hurt double not because of what everyone did to me but what Matty did to me.

"I...I.." said Matty. I look at everyone and I saw how guilty they were. Then I saw Johnson was running through them and run towards me. He pushes Matty away and says,

"Are you alright? Why are you on the floor?"

"I want to go home."

"Fine...We'll go alright." He said while helping me up. Matty stood up and stands in front of me and says,

"Gwen...I'm sorry I should have trust you. I was so stupid to believe what she said. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me...I promise I do better." Johnson pushes him away and says,

"I told you didn't I...I taking her away you and all of you. You don't deserve her." Johnson then pushes me together with him and wanted to walk then Matty pulls my hand. Johnson wanted to punch him but I manage to stop him.

"Johnson please...take me home!" I said again. Johnson nods his head and we walk away. I turn back and saw Matty and the rest; I saw how guilty they were for what they did to me. What can I do now, if they were to be honest to me as least we can all start over again...at least I think.

_________________________________________________________

So what you think? What do you think going to happen next?

Tell me what you think...

Vote and Comment....TQ