Dizzy dancing.TW

It's Monday. Dance day. I get up and tell Eddie to wake up. Me and him get ready for school I just put on a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants because I have to get dressed up later. Eddie wears jeans and a AC/DC shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and grab a granola bar for breakfast. Me and Eddie get ready to leave for school. I walk out thinking I was good. Once we got to the school me and Eddie walked into the school while holding hands. All the 12th graders are talking about our dance tonight. Me and Eddie walk to gym class. I sit on the bleachers like normal. I do my homework and sit on my phone for awhile
(BTW THIS IS MORE MODERN SO IPHONES ARE A THING)
Then someone sits next to me. It's was the principal. She said "so why aren't u out there??" i say " I had surgery, I have to sit out for the month." I kinda annoyed because I liked gym. So yeah. "Welp. What do u do in this period?" she says "I do homework and sit on my phone." I say back while pointing out I'm doing homework. "Okay well I'll let u go." She says while walking away. I go back to doing my homework. Gym class ends and Eddie comes up to me. I grab my bags and we hold hands while going to class.
•time skip to lunch•
Me and Eddie sign out of school around 12:00 a lot of seniors did. Me and Eddie go into the parking lot and he drives me to maxes house and he goes into his house. I've been keeping my stuff at maxes house so she robin and maxes mom can help me get ready then at Eddie's house Billy dustin Steve and mike are helping him out.
Robin starts to do my hair. Then nacy walks in and says "alright girls I'll do her makeup!!"
This is what they dressed u like

 Then nacy walks in and says "alright girls I'll do her makeup!!"This is what they dressed u like

Ur hair looks like what the photo looks like and ur makeup is simple

Ur hair looks like what the photo looks like and ur makeup is simple. U put some fishnets on under ur dress. And slid ur boots on. Nacy gets a text and it said 'we're done' from the boys. So me and the girls walk out of the house and we meet eddie at the end of maxes yard. We take photos and Eddie says this to me "baby u look amazing tonight." I say " thanks, u look handsome but can I do something quickly." He says "sure?" And the whole group looks at me and Eddie. I grab a hairtie drone my hand and put his hair in a low bun. He looks like a prince. "Hurry u guys will be late!!!" Robin says while pushing the two of u in the van. They all wave goodbye as Eddie starts driving to the school. Btw it starts at 6:00 and it's 7:56. We get there right on time. He opens his door and runs to my side so he could open the door for me. Once he opens it he helps me out and we walk towards the gym while holding hands. Once everyone was there they played some music. Then, a slow song came on. "May I have this dance?" Eddie says to me. "Yes u may." I say while putting my arms around his shoulders and he puts his arms around my waist. We are swaying and I'm getting really tired and dizzy. "Shit!" I exclaimed without thinking. "What's the matter?!?" he asks confused. "Oh sorry nothing.." I say trying not to ruin the night. Once we finsh dancing for a bit, I sit down and hold my head up with my hands. Eddie comes back from getting us some water and I quickly try to look alive as he sits down. "U okay princess?" he says while looking at me carefully. "Mhm!" I say as I chug down my water to see if It can make me feel any better. It made me feel sick. I told Eddie "honey Ima go to the bathroom. Rember what I told u if I'm not back in 30min I'm passed out. Okay?" He says "alright baby I'll be here!"
I get up and speed walk to the bathroom. I'm so pissed that I forgot my meds. I open a stall and see to people fucking "WTF" I yell as I shut the door. I check the next one. It was gross then I saw one open one that didn't look like someone had sex in. So I rushed in slammed the door and started to puke. After around 15 min I am so weak I can barely sit up. The people fucking has stopped. I hear someone come in. I'm currently sitting on the bathroom floor and my face is laying on the toilet seat. "Y/n..." shit it's Eddie. He knocks on my stall and comes in. He sees that I'm, very sick. He says "y/n! are u okay?" I say "please don't be mad I tried to wait it out but I forgot my meds today and I feel like shit-" I say this before fainting into his arms. He picks me up and walks me to the van.
•Eddie's pov•
Shit I didn't know she was sick. I should've noticed. I put her in the van and buckled her up. I hop in the other side and bring her home. All of our friends were waiting for us to come home so we could all talk abt it but when we showed up, y/n was still passed out. I carry her inside and set he down on the couch. I go to the bathroom and grab makeup remover. I take her makeup off and then I take her hair out. I take her jewelry off and carry her into my room.
All my friends had left because they didn't wanna bother us. So I put y/ns pjs on and I got in mine. I forgot to take my hair out because it was so comfy. I layer down next to her and we both slept for the rest of the night.