Swim day.

It's Saturday. 6:30am I get up trying to to wake Eddie. Shit. It's swim meet day.
I walk to the bathroom and takes my meds. I walk out of the bathroom and start to stretch for my swim meet that starts at 8:30am.
I didn't notice Eddie's uncle was awake in the living room. I say "good morning" he says "morning i see u getting ready for ur swim meet today." I look at him and say "yup."
I'm really nervous. So I go grab a apple and go to sit outside. While I'm sitting outside I'm watching the sunrise. Once I finshed my apple I threw the core in the woods and went back inside. I walk to the bathroom and get dressed into my swim outfit.

 I walk to the bathroom and get dressed into my swim outfit

I get ready. I don't do my makeup. Eddie is up now. I walk out of the bathroom. I grab my bag and put my stuff in it. "Good morning my little swimmer" eddie says while walking up to u and gives u a kiss. "Good morning." I say while kissing him back. He leaves the living room and goes to the bathroom to get dressed.
I'm sitting on the couch now. Bouncing my leg up and down while watching the tv.
"Hey honey!" eddie says while sitting down next to u. "Did u eat anything?" he asks. "Yes I had a apple." I say. "Okay. Did u stretch?" i said yes and then lied my head on his shoulder. " im nervous." I say. "It will be okay!" Eddie says while wrapping his arms around ur waist. " we should start getting ready to go." i say. "Okay let's go." He says while he gets up. We both get up and I grab my bag on the way out of the trailer. Max is outside feeding her dog. I get into the van. Eddie starts the van and says "lets go baby, u can beat their asses." "Fuck yeah" i say back while smiling. He drives to our school and we both get out. I grab my bag and we start walking to the door. He opens it for me and as I walk into the school. I go into the locker room as he walks to the pool area to go sit down on the bleachers. I take my sweatshirt and sweatpants leaving me in my bathing suit. I put my swim cap on and my goggles. I walk out of the locker room. I see a lot of people. I see about 18 other girls from different districts. I see their swim coaches. Then I see mine. I look at the crowd. Damn. I see a lot of parents. Then I see my, Eddie and his uncle who must have just showed up. Eddie waves to me and I wave back. I get into diving position amongst 19 other girls. "THREE TWO ONE" -the whistle blows- I dive in and swim super fast. I do my turn and make it back first. My coach is cheering! eddie is too. I'm happy. I get out of the pool. Me and the other girls give each other hand shakes saying good game. I get a metal and about a hour later I can finally go home. I walk into the locker room and put on my sweatpants over my bathing suit. I don't put my sweatshirt on cuz it's warm in here. I walk out of the locker room carrying my water in one hand and my bag in the other. I take a sip of water. The crowd has left and so have the other girls. It's me Eddie. His uncle and my coach.
My coach "great job y/n!"
Eddie " I love u baby!! great job today!!"
Eddie's uncle " great job kiddo!"
i say thank you to all of them. Me Eddie and his uncle all walk out of the school. "Welp I gotta go to work, see ya tomorrow!" eddies uncle says while getting into his car. "Bye bye" me and Eddie both say as we get into Eddie's van. I sit down and he starts the van.
Eddie drives out of the parking lot and we are on the way home. I'm a bit tired so I put my head on his shoulder. Me and him are holding hands. He's almost and the house. We get to his house I go inside and grab my clothes out of my swim bag. I go into his room and change out of my swimsuit and into my sweatshirt and sweatpants. Eddie comes in when I'm done and asks "wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" I say "i can't promise u I'll stay up but sure." "Okay!!!! lemme get some snacks then we can watch a movie!" he says while he's running to the kitchen. He grabs ur fav snack and u two cuddle like this;

 He grabs ur fav snack and u two cuddle like this;

On his bed. I fell asleep in like 10min and he fell asleep about 30 min after me. We slept like this the whole night.