the first day at eddies.

me and eddie just go to his house after 15min of running. "lets go inside and grab somthing to drink'' eddie says.  ''okay'' i say barely being able to breath.
eddies uncle is sitting on the couch and relizes we are here. "oh hello eddie and y/n? is that you?" he asks. ''yes it is y/n.. shes gonna stay here for  bit.'' eddie says for me. im watching him as he grabs some waters out of the fridge. he looks at me and tells me to follow him. he brought me to his room.its pretty. ''so heres my room." eddie looks at u carefully. "i like it.'' i say while spaced out looking at his room. he handed me the water he go for me. " where can i set my bag down?'' ''OH u can just set it where ever'' he chuckles. "y/n" he looks deep into my eyes while saying this. "yeah?'' i sit down on his bed next to him. ''i.. ive liked u since we were younger like when we were hanging out when we were 10-11 ish". i blushed.  i look into his dark brown eyes and say '' i love u.'' ''i love u too y/n'' -he moves closer and pulls u in for a little kiss-
after the kiss was over he said '' y/n.. ur knees are gushing blood and have glass in them, let me clean them up. he walks out of the room. and then his uncle walked pass the door to tell eddie he was just about to leave for work. eddie walks in with tweesers, cotten wraps, cotten balls, and rubbing alcohal.he places the stuff by ur feet and gets on his knees in frount of u. as hes getting the glass out of ur leg he looks at ur face to see if ur okay. once he finshes getting the glass out he grabs a cotten ball and puts alcohal on it. he says '' hold my hand and squeeze it when it stings.'' so i did while he rubed the rubbing alcohal on the cut to clean it out. when he finshed cleaning it out he wraped the cotten around ur knees. "all done dear". he gets up and throws the trash out in his room. ''eddie?'' i say. '' yes?'' he asked. ''so does this make u my boyfriend?'' i asked confused.  '' yes sweetie, unless u dont want us to be?"   " eddie i love u."  -he picks u up and says- "Y/N IS MY GF!!" he says excitedly. '' DONT DROP ME!" i scream. "I wont dear'' he kisses u and puts u down. -he looks at me and relizes im really tired- ''honey are u tired?" he asked while looking at u. ''yea, uhm ima go change into my pajamas.''
    -after both of u change-
he lays down on his bed. i sit down next to him. '' sweetie u can lay on me if u would like."  i atomattically lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.
-both of u drift of to sleep quickly-