DONT SAY UR SORRY!

It's the day after me and Eddie's fight. I'm feeling really shitty about the whole thing. It's about 10am. I have a headache because I didn't take my meds yesterday. So I get up and grab my meds from the bathroom and take them without water. I walk back to his room and lay back down. Im still feeling shitty. Im really sore from my swim meet on Saturday. I decided to get u and try to make some sort of food for myself. I see what there is to make. I decided to just make some oatmeal and some apple on the side. I make the oats and cut up my apple. I sit down at his table and eat my food. I finished my food an put my dishes in the sink. I go back into Eddie's room and just get changed

I wear thisI just couldn't handle feeling this shitty so I go to the bathroom and start the shower

I wear this
I just couldn't handle feeling this shitty so I go to the bathroom and start the shower. I walk into the water and start crying. I sit in the shower crying for like a hour. I turn the water off and get out. I look at myself in the mirror and start crying again. I look at my stomach and see my scar from my surgery.
I start to cry even more. I get dressed and I'm still crying. I don't know why. I can speak. I'm so worked up for no reason. I heard a knock at the door "helloooo y/n opennn upppp" eddie is saying. I get up and wipe my tears. I opened the door without realizing my eyes are still teary. "Y/n are u okay? whats the matter?!" he says while coming close to me. He gives me a hug. He and I walk into his room. I sit down on his bed and he sits next to me. "It's okay baby." He says while holding my hand.
He lays down and motions me to lay on his chest. So I do. We put a movie on and cuddle for the rest of the day. We ended up falling asleep really early.
Around 12:45am we both got up. "I'm hungry." I say to Eddie. "Me too." He say while getting up. "Wanna go get some pizza?" He asks. "Sure let's go in our pajamas. So we both get into his van. I'm wearing my normal pjs and he's wearing a hellfire shirt and some gray sweatpants. We both get there and walk in. We order some pizza with pepperoni and cheese. We get our food and start eating.
"Soo, what happened earlier." Eddie asks while shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth. "Oh I just felt bad about our fight and I.. idk." I say while looking down. "Hey it's okay! i love u no matter what! I was just worried about u. And the fight was my fault we both got up at a random time and u didn't know I had hellfire. It's not ur fault." He says while cupping my face in his hands. "Okay. I'm sorry" I say while eating a slice of pizza. "Nope! dont say ur sorry ur banned from saying that!" He says while acting like a ruler. "Oh my u caught me!" I say while playing along and smiling. Once we've finshed eating it's around 1am. "Let's go home." Eddie says. "Nooo can we go swimming, I can grab my bag at the house and we can go find somewhere to swim!!" i say half asleep. "Ughh fineee" he says also overtired. We drive home get into swim clothes and get back into the van. We drive to lovers lake. Once we arrive I ran right out of the van and jump right into the water. Eddie comes running after me. He jumps almost on top of me. He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a long and passionate kiss.
It's around 2am and we are getting into the van to go home.
"Y/l/n I love u." Eddie says to me. " Eddie the freak Munson. I love u with all my heart." I say to him with a smile. He starts driving home.
He puts his hand on my thigh. We get home at 2:18am.
I fell asleep in the car so he picks me up and brings into his bed. We fall asleep in our bathing suits.