The day after.

•ur alarm starts going off at 6:30am•
I get up and turn my alarm off. Eddie is up now. I say "good morning baby." He said " good morning honey. How did u sleep?" I responded with good before getting up to get dressed. This is what I look like today;

Eddie is wearing the normal band t shirt with a pair of jeans

Eddie is wearing the normal band t shirt with a pair of jeans. Eddie's uncle made some pancakes for u and Eddie before he left for work. "Oo!! He made us pancakes" eddie says.
U both sit down. Eddie almost finshed his food when I just started eating . " honey.. would u like me to make u something else?" Eddie asked. " no! It's good." I responded while taking a few more bites. I almost finshed a whole pancake. " good job princess. I'm proud of u." Eddie says. We both get our bags pack for school. I almost forgot. I ran to the bathroom grabbed the meds the doctors gave me and quickly took one with a sip of water. "All ready to go?" Eddie asks while walking out of the door. "Yup. Let's go." I respond.
While we were on our way to school I noticed my hospital band was still on so I asked Eddie if he could pull it off before we go into the school and he did. I quickly shoved it in my bookbag without noticing it fell out. " have a good time at class see u at lunch" he gives u a smile as he turns around to go to his class. I walk into class early. It's only me Jason (my ex) and Steve Harrington. (One of u friends)u sit down where u normally do. Jason looks at u. He grabs something out of his bag and says "hmm looks like little y/n was in the hospital last night." My mind is racing WTH how does he know. Then u relize that ur band was out of ur bag and was in his hands. " GIVE THAT BACK U BITCH" I say. Steve looks worried. He walks up to Jason and grabs it out of his hands. I try to get up but feel a bit dizzy so I decided to stay seated. "Don't mess around with shit that's not urs." Steve says. He walks over to me and hands me it. " thanks Steve" I say. He says " you're welcome bestie". The bell rings and the teacher walks in.
+time skips to 11:07pm+
It's almost lunch but my head is pounding. I hold my temples to try and make it go away but it won't. I ask to use the restroom and the teacher says " no, it's 5min till lunch break u can wait." Ugh. My mind is all over. I cannot think. Five minutes go by and the bell rings. I walk right out of class. Steve catches up to u. "Hey y/n!" He says. I'm zoned out while walking so I couldn't here him to well. He moves infront of me making me stop walking. " is it true?" He asked. I say test a rush away into the girls bathroom. I go into a stall a sot down. I start to cry. Then I grab some Tylenol from my bag and take one pill. I get my water out of my bag and take a sip. "Oh shit." I wisper. I forgot I'm meeting Eddie at the lunchroom. I rush out of the bathroom making sure to wash my hands. I run to the lunchroom. Eddie is waiting for me at the hellfire group table. "Sorry im late.." I say. Everyone said it's fine. I didn't eat my lunch but I lied my head on Eddie's shoulder the whole time. The bell rings to go to the last class of the day but by now I'm sleeping on his shoulder. He picks me up and just brings me home. Eddie's uncle is home and sees Eddie carrying me inside.
He places me on his bed and tucks me in with a blanket. He walks out of his room to tell his uncle what happened today. Like how I didn't eat and just slept. But he didn't know about the Jason thing. But it's fine... I slept the whole night. 12:30pm-6:30 am.
IN LOVE WITH WRITING THIS PART!!