Spinnin

It's 6:45am. I wake up and wake eddie up too. "Good morning my sleepyhead." He says while kissing ur forehead. I get and have a dizzy-spell. Once I feel able to get up, I stand up and go into the bathroom to get ready. I take my meds, brush my teeth, and go piss. Eddie comes in while I am finishing up my makeup. "U too pretty for makeup" he says while giving u a rough kiss. I pull away and go into his room to get dressed and give him some time to get ready. I wear;

This and cover my surgery scar with a gap sweater

This and cover my surgery scar with a gap sweater. I walk out of his room and go into the kitchen where Wayne is making some eggs and bacon. "Eat up kiddos" he says while placing two plates of food on the table. Eddie sits down and I sit across from him. We finshed eating (I took awhile).
I grab my bag and walk towards the door. I still walk slowly due to being sore. He helps me in the van and he gets into his side. He starts to drive to school. The song "underground by Cody fry" I start to sing and he joins in. We arrive at school and I slide out of the van as he jumps out. Me and him walk to our first class together for the day. Me and him walk into the gym. It's Thursday and tomorrow we have a prep rally for basketball. "Okay everyone do 40laps! Thats all we're doing today." The gym coach says. I told him "I just had a surgery 3 days ago. Must I do laps?" He says "u better have proof." I show him my stitches and he tells me that I can sit on the bleachers. I thought I could catch up on my homework while I was waiting. I took it out and seen that it was already done, in Eddie's handwriting. I grab my math homework and do that because I'm going to guess he couldn't figure out how to do it. Once I finsh my homework the bell rings. Eddie comes running over to me as I get up from the seat. "Lucky!" He says out of breath. "Thanks for doing my homework." I say while giving him a kiss. I grab my stuff and holds Eddie's hand. He starts tapping my hand while we're walking to science. We entered the class and sit right next to each other. During class he's tapping his leg up, and down. The bell rings and me and everyone else walk out. I grab Eddie's hand as we walk to social studies. This is my first day that I made it to this class, hm.
We get in class and sit next to each other again.
"We will be learning Greek mythology today!" the teacher says
I love Greek mythology! I do all the work quicker then anyone. Once the bell rang for math. I got up gave eddie a kiss on the cheek and we walk our separate ways to our math classes. I walk into my collage math class. I sit down near the back of the class. Some random person is sitting next to me. I turn in my homework for my missing days and for the rest of the week. "Thanks y/n lemme grade it right here." The teacher says. "Wow, u got a 100%! Great job." He says. I walk back to my seat and class starts. I finsh my test and surprising I got a 100. The bell rang for lunch. By now I'm feeling a bit dizzy so I walk to the cafeteria. I see Eddie's table and walk over. Hmm Eddie's not there. I sit down and say "hey guys! Do u know where Eddie is?" They tell me he's probably just using the bathroom or something. I start to worry so I bounce my leg and start to eat my apple I got for lunch. I see Eddie walk into the cafeteria and he starts to walk towards the table. At this point I'm getting pretty dizzy but I just grab some Tylenol from my bag and take it before he sits down. "Hello sweetheart." He says while sitting down. "Hey Eddie!" I lay my head on his shoulder as I finsh eating my apple. The bell rings and me and Eddie walk to our English class together. Once English class was over the next class was art. We get into class and I start drawing a portrait for Eddie. It's one of our favorite photos together. It takes me all class just to finsh the sketch. Then tomorrow I get to color it in. Me and Eddie walk to our last class of the day. Music. My head hurts a bit now and I also am still dizzy but the school day is almost over. We sit down in the form and we are practicing guitar. A hour later class is done. Eddie and I get up out of our seats. Now I'm really dizzy. Me and Eddie are walking to the van. When we get out to the parking lot I start to slow down a bit. I get into the van. He starts to drive home. "Eddie.. I think I'm going to faint. If I do just go home I'm sure I'll wake up shortly." Right after I said the a fainted. My head hit the window.
•time skip to at home•
I wake up. It's now 3:57pm. We get out of school around 3:15 so I could tell I've been out for a bit. Eddie is sitting next to me on the couch. "Good morning sunshine." He says while giving me a smile. I smile back and get up slowly. Now I'm just sitting down on the couch next to Eddie. "Eddie." I say with a raspy voice. "Yes princess?" he says while looking at me. "Eddie are u mad at me, I'm not blaming u for anything just u seemed anxious then mad so I thought u-" he cuts me off. "I'm not mad at u!!" He says. "Oh okay." I say back. "I'll make some dinner" I say after. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I get the stuff out to make his favorite, cheeseburgers and corn dogs. Start off by cooking the corn dogs and then I make the burgers. I set the table and tell Eddie dinner is ready. "Omg!! baby u made my favorite!" he says while giving u a kiss.
(OKAY SO I DINT WANNA MESS YALL UP BUT IN MY SCHOOL WE DO A FALL DANCE AND SINCE ITS FALL, YK YK. .)
We eat dinner and I say " I'm get ready for bed." I get up and walk into his room. I grab my pajamas and walk into the bathroom.

I wear this outfit after I finsh showering

I wear this outfit after I finsh showering. Eddie Is currently still doing the dishes. "Honey.. I'm a bit dizzy I think I'm going to lay down."I say to him. "Okay I'll be in a a few minutes!" He says which a smile. I walk over to his room and feel faint again. I didn't have time to get in bed I just fell to the ground.
•Eddie pov•
I finshed doing the dishes and I turn of the kitchen and living room lights. I go to the bathroom, go piss and brush my teeth. I walk into my room. I see y/n on the floor. "Y/N Y/N?!?" I say while kneeling next to her. I checked her pulse. She's still alive. I hear my uncle come home and I yell "WAYNE HURRY"
He runs in and sees y/n is out. "Shit! what do we do!?" He says "idfk!!!"
•y/ns pov•
I hear some muffled screaming. My head hurts a bit. I start to open my eyes and see Eddie hovering over me and his uncle standing next to me. "Y/n?!" I hear them both say. "Hm?" I say while slowly getting up. "Take it easy take it easy." Eddie says while putting his hand on my back and is other holding my hand. He helps me up and into bed. His uncle grabs me some water and Eddie lays down next to me. We both fall asleep.