Happt birthday eddie!

It's 6:30am I'm very tired. I get up and see Eddie is up already. I ask him "can I go to school today?" He replied "sure just tell me if u start feeling sick or tired." I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my pills the doctors gave to me. I took them with a sip of
water for each of them. I get in the shower. Once I'm done I find a outfit. I ended up wearing this ;

 I ended up wearing this ;

It's something comfy. U walk back to Eddie's room and see he's already dressed. "Are u hungry?" Eddie asked. "I think I'll just grab a granola bar" i respond. He said okay and we both walk out to the living room. I grab my bag and get ready to go to school. Before I leave I grab a protien bar and we both walk out of the house to get into the van. "Do u have everything honey. And did u take ur pills?" Eddie asks while driving. " yup!" i say. "U seem cheerful today" Eddie says while smiling. "Yeah, I just remembered something." I say knowing that today was in fact his birthday. "Hmm cool! welp baby I'll see u at lunch." Eddie says while getting out of the van. "See u soon!!" i say.
•u both walk to ur classes•
Ugh I have gym class today. So we all go in to the gym and play some sort of dodgeball. After gym I feel kinda tired and have a bit of a headache. But I didn't think much of it. So I walked right to class. The bell rings and my headache progressed to become worse but it was eddies birthday. I didn't want him worrying.
•bell rings•
I am walking to the cafeteria but I grab some Tylenol from my bag. I take a pill out and grab my water bottle while still walking. I take the pill while washing it down with a sip of water. I walk in the lunch room. I sit down next to Eddie and his group of friends. " hellos sweetie, I'll be back. Ima go do a deal with some guy in the woods" he says while walking away. Soon I say " tonight you all meet up at that fancy restaurant near mikes house and set up a cute party for Eddie. Then I'll drive him there and it will be his birthday surprise party." I say. everyone says okay and decide that they will meet up there around 4:30 and I'll bring Eddie there at 7:00. I didn't eat lunch but Eddie wasn't there so why would he care? then Eddie came back to the table after a good 10min.
•lunch ends• "bye guys!" I say while smiling and walking out of the cafeteria to go to my health class. Today we are talking about food and how to stay healthy. It makes me giggle because I know half of these kids live off pizza and the other doesn't eat. So once our class ends I walk out. Then I relize that I still have that headache and it's kinda annoying me. But idc I have to go get ready for tonight.
•while driving home•
"Eddie I'm going to like a little get together with my friends tonight wanna come?" I say knowing that it's not a get together it's his party. " sure!" Eddie says. "Okay dress nice!" i say while getting out of his van and walking into his trailer house.
I run to his room and find a beautiful outfit.

I am wearing this type of outfit. But it's a bit loose because I've lost a lot of weight due to my ED. I walk out of his room and he says "oolala u look cute" he comes over to u and gives u a kiss while holding ur waist. " Ima go get changed" eddie says. I say okay and walk over to the kitchen. I find a apple and decided since I didn't have lunch I'll just eat it. Now I'm sitting in the couch eating a apple. Eddie comes out wearing a band T shirt some new rings, and a pair of blue jeans. "Awee u look so handsome" i say to Eddie knowing it took him forever to find a 'fancy' outfit. " thank u!" He says. "Okay let's go in driving." I say. It's around 6:45 and I'm driving to the restaurant. Eddie has no idea. We get there at 7:00 on the dot. "Hello do u guys have a reservation" the waitress says. "Yes for 7 o'clock pm•" I say. Eddie looks at me confused. " okay come right with me." The waitress says while bringing u to a vip area. We walk in and every one says "HAPPY BITHDAY EDDIE!!" Eddie looks at u and smiles. "U guys didn't have to!" Eddie says. They say it was all my idea and I bought all the supplies. Which was true but it's okay. "Happy birthday eddie." I say to him as he turn to me to give me a hug.
•time skip to about an hour later.•
I'm getting really tired even thought it's only eight o'clock. Eddie is opening gifts. I'm sitting at a table by myself. So I put my head down on the table. And I fell asleep. Everyone must have left becuase it's quite in the room. Eddie sees that I'm sleeping and cleans up quickly. He then puts u on his shoulders and carrys u to the van. Then he just bring u home and the both of are cuddling in his bed. He then wispers "i love u y/n thanks for making my days special." Even though I was asleep I heard it all. It was adorable. He then falls asleep and the two of u are sleeping and cuddling with each other
BTW ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!! sorry I didn't make that clear!!! i really am enjoying this story