Im in love with u.

BTW THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING STRONGER AND MORE LOVING 😉
It's 6:30am. I get up. Eddie is up already and isn't in bed?
Oh well. I find and outfit for the day. It's going to be 100° today. Ugh. So I find something to wear.

U wear this and it shows off ur scar because all u have to wear is cropped tops

U wear this and it shows off ur scar because all u have to wear is cropped tops. (BTW I CANT DRAW SO DONT COME AT ME FOR THE FAKE SCAR and the green stuff is the stitches.)
I walk out of Eddie's room and see him in the kitchen. So I walk to the kitchen and see him. He's making u some breakfast. " good morning sweetie! im making ur favorite pancakes!" He says. "Ooo! they smell delicious, Ima go finish getting ready I'll be out in a few seconds!" i say while walking to the bathroom. Sadly I still have to take those meds and a few new ones buts it's okay! So I take them, do my makeup and brush my hair and teeth. Then I walk out of the bathroom and see Eddie setting up the table for u two. "Come eat honey!!" Eddie says with a smile on his face. "Okay!!" I say as I walk over to him and sit down. I start eating. "holy shit Eddie, these are fucking amazing!" I say to him. " thank u princess." He says smiling.
Once we finish the food we both grab our bags and walk out of the door to go to school. We hop in the van, today he doesn't play music right away he says, " baby u look beautiful today." "Awe thanks Eddie I'm showing off my wicked scar" I say exaggerating. " it is quite wicked, u could've died without it" he give u a smile and asks u what song do u want to play? "Oo can we listen to me and ur mama??" I ask. " obviously" Eddie says before blasting some music. We are at school. He gives me a kiss before we get out of the car. Then we walk into school holding hands. U got a lot of bad looks on ur way to class. My guess is from my new scar. Or because I lost a lot of weight? "See u at lunch" eddie says while giving u a kiss. " bye bye." I say.
I walk into class.. I'm early once again. Steve and Jason are sitting in the class. I cover my stomach with my arms while walking to my seat. " hey y/n!" Steve says. "Hi Steve." i say. I'm kinda uncomfortable. But it's okay. So I take my arms off from around my stomach.
•Steve hands u a note•
"Wanna come to lovers lake today with me Dustin mike max el and Lucas. U can bring Eddie too!!l"
That is what the notes says . I give him a nod and smile. Jason says " wtf y/n u look like a bag of bones." Now I'm really uncomfortable. "Uhm.." I walk out of the classroom and run to the bathroom. I start to cry in a stall. I hear a man in the bathroom. "Y/n?" I hear coming from outside. It's Eddie. I get up wipe my tears and open the stall. "What are u doing in here??" I say to Eddie. "Are u okay? I saw I run in here then I heard crying so that's when came inside." He responded. I go closer to him and give him a huge that lasts for a few minutes. I'm crying into his shoulder while I'm telling him what happened. He's pissed, but is trying to stay calm. "That dirt bag Jason." He says pissed. "Steve also invited us to go swimming at lovers lake." I say. "Would u like to go?"Eddie says. Kinda..
He says okay. Then the bell rings. Time for class . We both run to our classes and sit down.
•time skip to lunch time.•
I walk over to the lunch bar and grab a salad and some water. I walk over to Eddie's table with all of my friends and some of his. I sit next to him. He says "hello love, what's good for lunch?" i say " i just go a salad with chicken in it." I start to eat my salad. It's actually okay. I drink some water. The bell rings. Me and Addie are the only ones left in the cafeteria because we where last to throw out stuff out. So now we are walking to class and there are still a bunch of kids in the hallway. So now I have gym and he has math.
•I walk into the gym•
"Look guys bag of bones is here!" Jason says while I walk into the gym. It hurts me at first. But then I walk up to him and say "I'll beat ur ass mf don't mess around with me. I just had a lifesaving surgery two days ago. I'm supposed to be on bed rest. But I don't give a shit." Then gym class starts. U two are playing basketball on different teams. He has most boys on his team and my team has some nerds. I put all my energy into beating him. I did. The score was 10-0 my team won. He's pissed at me. But idc. The bell rings and I walk out of gym class while putting my middle fingers up in the air.
•walking to Eddie's van•
Eddie is already in his van but this group of guys are following u to the van. U notice it's Jason's group. Ur about 70ft away from the van so eddie can still see u but u turn around. The basketball team I looking at u while walking up to u. So u yell " GOD DAMN I KNOW IM HOT BUT U DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW ME AROUND" they walk up close to u. Eddie notices from the van but decided to stay there in the van so he doesn't get in the mess. So I throw a hand up and say " listen here this hand will be beating ur face up if u don't leave my hot self alone." U turn around and walk to the van. The guys seemed scared tbh. So u get in the van and Eddie says "hey baby what was that about." I say " well , they are just assholes so I told them I'd beat the fucking shit out of them." Eddie looks concerned. He knows that they were calling me names all day. " are u sure they didn't do anything else." Eddie says. " nope it's fine. Can we go home so we can go swimming I'm really hot." I say. " yess ma'am u are hot" he says while winking at u.