a few days later spicyyyy

i wake up at 6:30 am. time for school. ''good morin baby'' eddie says in a very hungover voice. ''morin, ima go get ready for school..'' i say while getting out of bed. i pick out an out fit.

this is what it looks like''Wow babe u look nice!'' eddie says while getting dressed into a hellfire shirt and a pair of jeans

''Wow babe u look nice!'' eddie says while getting dressed into a hellfire shirt and a pair of jeans. We both grab somethig to eat for breakfast. i just grab a granola bar and we both walk out of the house. ''here lets drive the van becuase i dont want u to hurt u knees more.'' he says while opening the door for u. ''okay thanks babe.'' i say tiredly.
we arrive at the school around 7:15am. i hop out of the van and me and eddie hold hands as we walk into school. everyone is yelling "freak" at me and eddie. its kinda bothering me but eddie seems used to it. -eddie looks at u- he wispers this to u ''its okay lets head to class.'' i give him a silent little ''yup''

•Time skip to lunch•
Me and Eddie meet up at our normal spot for lunch. He seemed horny today. Idk how to think of it.
"Hey baby" he smirked. I responded "hello!"
For lunch I wasn't really hungry so I just drank some water. Eddie told me to meet him after school in the parking lot. So I guess I will.

I just finshed my classes time to go to the parking lot?.. I hear the song 'Should I stay or should I go now" playing so I know where exactly where Eddie is parked
"Welcome baby" Eddie says with a grin while opening the back of his van. The windows are tinted so dark u can't see anything in them. Eddie asked me this "baby.. I'm really horny. Can we do something?" I say " yes I give u my consent." Since it was my first time I didn't know what to do so I started to take my shirts off revealing my lacy bra. Eddie takes his shirt off revealing his handsome abs
•he starts kissing u a bit rough which turns u on• he moves his kisses to my neck leaving hickys everywhere. I start to unbuckle his pants. He unbuttons mine. Now we are making out in our underclothes. Pull his boxers down while he takes my panties off. He starts moving down to my clit. Hes licking in circular motions. "Fuck Eddie" i moan. Eddie says " u like that baby?" I'm becoming a moaning mess but somehow was able to say " YES". I cum all over his fingers. I grab his dick and starts jerking it off quickly. "OH BABY IM GOING TO CUM" Eddie screams while music is blasting. He cums and puts it in u. He's thrusting faster by the second. Finnaly u two finshed and now are getting dressed again. We hop in the front seats and get ready to go home. "Baby We should go home and watch a movie!" He says trying to be sweet. "Yes! can we watch 'IT'?"
He said yes and now he's driving home to his camper.  " Eddie." I say out of no where. "Hm?" He responds without taking his eyes off the road. " when are u going to tell him we are a couple?"
He responds " he should be home we can tell him today".
" okay baby I love u" i respond. "Awe I love u too" he says while Looking at me.
•we arrive at his house• TW
Eddie's uncle is sitting on the couch watching the television. " Hello mr.Munson" I say. " oh hello!" He responds. "Y/n is my girlfriend. And her parents moved to California without her so she's staying here." Eddie says to him. At this point my eyes are tearing up. Just the thought of it pisses me off that they left ME. "Okay. That's fine!" Mr.Munson says " y/n are u okay?" Eddie asks me and they both turn to look at me. "Oh yeah I'm fine Ima go shower." I respond and quickly run off to the restroom. I turn on the shower to mask the sound of me crying. Out of no where I start to feel sick. Since I'm already sitting near the toilet I move a bit closer. I feel fine so I start to get in the shower. Once I finsh I turn the shower off. I get changed in the bathroom. Right after I get that feeling agian. But worse. I automatically rush to the toilet and throw up. Eddie must have heard me throwing up cuz a few seconds after he rushed in and kneeled right next to me. " really I'm fine" I say to him. " u just threw up. Let's get u cleaned up then I'll bring u to bed." He says. He picks me up flushes the toilet and Carries me to his room.  " lemme get u some medicine and water." He says before walking into the kitchen. His uncle walked in to see if I was okay. I said I was even though I'm still not feeling the best.
Eddie comes back in his room with some medication and water. He gives u the medicine and the water to wash it down. " here u go baby" he says quietly. He hops in bed and cuddles u the rest of the night.
I HOPE UR ENJOYING THIS STORY!!